Chapter Twelve

I woke up to Escape the Fates song, 'City of Sin.' Were I was, I was moving. "You oaky?" Philip asked me. "Where the hell am I?" I asked as I sat up. "A tour bus. You been asleep like three days and we just stared warped." Philip said to me. My eyes grew wide and shock. "Wheres Michael?" I said quicky. "clam your tits, hes taking a shower." Aaron said sitting across the bus on his phone playing games. "What about Courtney?" I asked them. "Up front with Ryan and the driver trying to get him to stop for ice cream." Dj said as he kicked Aaron on the floor. "I really slept for three days?" I said as I looked out the window. "Yup." Michael said as he came out of the shower from the back room. I turn and looked at Michael. "Are you okay?" Michael said as he sat next to me. I nodded my head. "Hungary tho." I said looking at the fridge. "Really?" Aaron said smartly. "Hey, shes been asleep for three days cause of, well you know." Michael said as he got up and went into the back room. "Cause of what?" I said confussed. "You dont remember being in pain?" Philip said looking at me like I was crazy. "The stomic pain I got, yeah. But I woke up the next day." I said confussed still. "You had it again when we got back from skating and it was real bad." Philip said as Michael came back with a glass a blood. The glass was bigger. "We got to figure out what this stuff is. Just when her craving was under control, its ten times as wrose then before. Shes even wanting to bite people. The stomic pain, I have no idea what that could be. " Michael said as he handed me the glass and I downd it.

We arrived at the venu for the first warped tour date. "Holy shit this is amazing." I said as we walked off the bus. "Stay close. It gets crazy." Michael said as he took my hand and we walked toward the big area that had a gate around it. "ID?" The big guy standing in front of the gate said. Michael showed him his ID and I showed him mine and we went threw. I looked around. It was early, almost nine o'clock. They havent even open the gates to start letting people in. "It looks werid when none is around." I said looking at everyone setting up the last of the tents. "You'll be thankful for this when they let people in and you wanna go watch someone else play." Philip said as we headed over to the stage they were playing on. "Thats what Im worried about." I said laughing as we sat under a tent that was already set up by their stage. "What do you guys do before you play?" Courtney asked looking at the stage. "Fuck around and put stuff on stage." Philip said as he started to help set up the guitars. I ran out on the stage and looked at the big empty area. "Wow." I said amazed. Michael walked on stage and behind me. He wraped his arms around me and kissed my cheek. "Exited?" He said smiling. "Very." I said looking up at him. "Good." He said as he kissed me. "Wait! Picture!" Courtney yelled as she hopped off the stage and got her phone and took a picture of our kiss. I blushed and sat on the edge of the stage. "Whatcha doing." Courtney said as she walked up to me. "Nothing." I said kicking my feet. "Ah." She said claming on the stage. I laid back and looked behind me. Ryan was setting up his drum set, Michael was plugging the mics in, Philip and Dj were setting up the amps, and Aaron was tuning his guitar. "Looks like fun." Courtney said walking up to Ryan. "Sit." Ryan said pointing to the drum chair. "Why?" She said confussed. "Just do it." He said laughing a little. Courtney sat and looked out from the stage to were the crowd would be. "I love this view." Courtney said smiling. "I love it too. And im gunna be able to see you side stage and have a even better view." Ryan said smiling at Courtney. I got up and ran to the side stage. "Cute!" I said getting my phone out as they kept smiling at each other. I took a picture. "Enough with the pictures. We got a set to play soon." Aaron said as people started to crowd into the enterance.

"Are you guys ready to go on?" One of Michael's stage crew said. "Hell yea!" He said as they got their guitars ready. "We got to bring in the fans with wrist bands on." Michael's manger said. "Oh shit. I forgot about that." I said smacking my head. "It'll be fine. They wont hate you." Michael said as he hugged me as the security gard let in a handful of girls with special wrist bands. "Its Michael!" One of them scream. Michael kissed me and look at his fans and waved. They waved back and started to run to him. "Wait." The security gard said stopping them. "You can go up when they go on." He also said. "You girls can stand here." Michael said leading us to a speical place on the side of the stage. "Alright start to walk out band members." The crew guy said. Philip, Aaron, Dj, and Ryan walked out of stage. Ryan waved to Courtney as he walked out. "Our first warped." Michael said to me as he waited for his signal to go out. "Have fun." I said smiling as they started to play Undead Heart. "Alright Michael go!" The stage guy yelled. Michael smiled and kissed me on the check then ran out and started singing.

"Holy shit that was amazing!" I said as they came off the stage. "Im hyped up." Michael said as he stopped where Courtney and I was standing. "Me too." I said as I hugged him. "Michael! Michael!" The fans backstage was chanting. I smiled at Michael and he went to go talk to the fans. "You think they even pay attention to the other members?" I said to Courtney as we walked down were it was roped off for band members only. "I have no clue." She said as we sat next Aaron and Dj. "Fun huh." Aaron said playing with his phone. "How come you guys arnt over there?" I said. "Eh, dont feel like it." Dj said messing with his hair. "Dj, Aaron. Come sign these fan's cds." Michael said yelling for them. They got up and went over to Michael and Philip. "This summer is going to be amazing." Courtney said putting her feet in Aarons chair. "Hell yeah it is." I said going threw my phone. "Send me that picture you took of me and Michael." I said as I sent her the picture of her and Ryan. "Send me mine." She said. "Done did." I said shower her that is was sending. "Babe, come here." Michael said to me. I looked at him with a funny look. "Come on. I wanna show you off." Michael said giving me a innacent look. "You too!" Ryan said to Courtney. We laughed and got up to walk over to the guys. "Shes pretty!" One girl said wearing red skinnys. "Thanks." I said turning red and slightly behind Michael. I grabbed his belt loop and look at Courtney. "Are you Ryan's girlfriend?" A younger girl asked Courtney. "Yes. Your just cute arnt you." Courtney said smiling her. I thought to myself, 'how does she talk to people like that? Im way to shy.' "Alright guys, we got to go eat lunch." Michael said waving to the fans as they left the backstage area.

We had are lunch brought to us, because of the crowd. "This is amazing." Dj said as he took a huge bite into his sloppy jo. "Yuck." I said snacking on cheetos. "I cant belivie your not eatting this." Aaron said taking a huge bite as well. "Its good." Courtney said as she took a spit of her sprite. "Oh hush. Leave her alone." Michael said taking at bite of sloppy jo as well. I rolled my eyes and started to wounder off into the crowd were people were going from stage to stage. I walked over to a stand that was saling Bless the Fall shirts. "Arnt you dating Michael Vampire?" This girl said with blue skinny and white hair. I nodded my head shyly. "Whats it like?" She asked me. "Well, like any normal relationship." I said looking at braclets. "Do you get hate?" She asked as well. "Not really." I said. "Ah. What about going out places?" She asked. "Its not that bad. We go places late if we go anywhere." I said as I started to walk to another tent. "Your really pretty." She said following me. "Thanks." I said as I looked at my phone. "Your really lucky." She said. "I got to get back to Michael's tent. Hes woundering where I am." I said as I waved to her and walked off. I passed by people giving me shocked looks. I turned back and that girl I was talking to was following me. It freaked me out a little. I started walking faster. She was still following me when I turned and saw her again. I looked back in front of me and ran into Michael. "Where did you go?" He said laughing, cause he had scared me. "Just looking at Bless the Fall merch." I said as Michael took my head and started back to the tent. "Its Michael Vampire!" I hurd someone yell. "Oh shit." Michael said as he started going fast. Everyone turned and started to scream and run after Michael. Thankfuly we was close the tent and go into the gate before anyone got close to us. "You scared the hell out of me." Michael said as he sat in a chair. "Im sorry. It was werid tho, a fan noticed me and started to talk to me. Then when I left she started to follow me." I said setting on his lap. "Looks like you got a stalker." Philip said laughing. "Probley wanted to know where Michael was since your his girlfriend." Ryan said as he sat next to Courteny and handed her a drink. I looked at the tour bus and said, "Yeah, all I know is, im ready to go on that push and relax to the next show."