Chapter Fifthteen

The weekend came and we pull up to the bus loading area and found Bless the Falls bus and parked beside it. The boys had gotten off and was talking to Bow and his band. "My stomic dont fell so great, but its not as bad as before." I said to Courtney as I made me a cup of coffe. "Well, thats good I guess. How many days have it been since you started to bleed?" Courtney asked me drinking her coffe. My eyes got wide. "Three." I said in shock. "Holy shit, does Michael know its been three days?" Courtney asked me. "I dont know." I said as Michael and Philip came back on the bus. "Does Michel know what?" He said smiling as he sat next to me. "Um." Courtny said. "Nothing." I said smiling at him. I thought he wouldnt let us go to Bow's party if he knew, so I didnt remind him.

Courtney and I was in Michael's room in the back getting ready for Bow's party while the boys were walking around the venu grounds since everyone has left. "What are you going to wear?" I said to Courtney as I got a leather skirt with spikes around it that Michael had bought me. "Maybe Ryans green skinnys he got me." She said looking threw her bag. "It would look good with my black Asking Alexandria shirt with green monsters on it." I said handing her the shirt. "Sweet!" She said putting it on. I looked threw my clothes and found a white shirt that said, 'Sinner' in black letters. "Oo. Where did you get that?" Courtney asked me as I put it on. "Not sure, I think Michael got it for me." I said looking in the mirror. "Makeup!" Courtney said jumping in front of me. I laughes and pushed out of the way as I put on eyeliner. "My outfit is missing somthing." I said as I looked in the mirror when I was doen with my eyeliner. "Leggings!" Courtney said looking threw her bag and handed me leggings with ripped all in them. "Oh my god!" I said as I put them on. "Amazing." Courtney said as we put on our convers.

We walked off the bus and looked over at Bow's tent. None was in there yet. "What time is it?" Courtney asked me. "Its eight. Bow said it dont start till ten." I said looking at my phone. "Well, what do you want to do for two hours?" Courtney said looking around. "Lets walk around the grounds. They dont lock up till midnight anyways." I said as we started to walk threw the gate. "Its so weird and creepy with out people and it being at night." Courtney said as we past consetionstands that were closing. "I wounder were the guys are." I said as I looked around. "Yeah, but lets go play on the main stage. I'll race you there." Courtney said as she took off running. "Hey! You know I cant run!" I said chasing after her. I jumped on to the stage were Courtney was sitting. "Bla." I said sticking my tounge out at her. "Hey look! Im Michael!" Courtney said as she stood on the stage and acted like she was singing. "Hey now, thats not nice." I said as I got up and walked to were the drums would be. "What are you doing?" She said as she watched me. "Im Ryan." I said as I acted like I was playing drums. "Now thats not nice." She said laughing. "Ahh!" I said running to her and tackling her on the ground. "What was that for?" She said laughing still. "I have no clue." I said laying on the ground laughing and looking at the stars. "I really wounder where the guys are." Courtney said as we got up. "Hmm." I said walking to the side stage. Courtney walked to the other side. I looked around and didnt see anything. I started to walk to Courtney, but somthing grabbed me around my waist. "Courtney!" I yelled in fear, but then my mouth was coverd. Courtney turned as I got pulled to the side of the stage. "You love me dont you." A voice said. My eyes got wide as I tried to figure out who it was. "Cyndy!" Courtney yelled running to me. "Shh." The voice said. "Oh my god." Courtney said laughing. "Hey!" I said trying to let go of the grip. "Say you love me." Michael said as I faced him. "Dont scare me that like." I said as I slaped his chest and laughed. "Im sorry." He said as he kissed me. "How cute." Ryan said walking up to Courtney. "You look amazing." Michael said to me. I smiled and looked down. "You know, I havent told you somthing yet." He said as he touched my hair. I quickly looked up at him. "What would that be?" I said looking confussed. "Well, I love you." He said looking in my eyes. I felt my heart beat faster and I turned red. I got a big smile like an idot and hugged him tight. "I love you too." I said as I whisperd in his ear.

It was almost ten and we walked into Bow's tent. "Whats up dude!" Michael said as party music was playing. I rolled my eyes at Michael and laughed with Courtney. "We dont know anyone here." Courtney said to me as we left Micheal and the guys. "That is true." I said looking around. "Oh my god!" I said smacking Courtneys arm. "What?" She said looking at me. "For some odd reason Jackys here!" I said exited. "Jackyy!!" Courtney yelled to him. Jacky looked at us and smiled as he walked over where we was. "Whats up guys?" He said sipping his beer. "Nothing, what are you doing here?" I asked him. "Well, since we was going to warped anyways, our manger said we could still go and chill with the bands. Derek and Ron are around here somewhere." He said looking around. "Sweet." Courtney said. "I'll see you guys around." Jacky said as he started to mingle with people.

"Ok guys. I know this is corny and dorky, but for you band dudes that was stupid enough to bring your chicks, this song is for you. For random guys and chicks with out anyone, grab a partner." Bow said as he turned on Christna Perri's 'A Thousand Years.' "I love this!" I said exited and grabbed Michaels hand. Courtney did the same to Ryan and stood next to me and Michael. "Girls." Ryan said to Michael laughing. "Oh, I know." Michael said laughing as well. I hugged Michaels neck tight and smiled at him. "Whats up with Bow playing this kind of music?" Ryan said randomly. "Wow. Only you." I said as I rested my head on Michael's shoulder. The song started to get closer to the end. Michaelwent to kiss me but I fell on the floor in pain. "Whats wrong?" Ryan said as Michael tried to help me up. "I dont know she juts fell." Michael said still trying to help me. "It hurts to much." I said holding my stomic. "Go get Aaron and the rest. Tell them to come and wait outside the bus." Michael said as he pick me up in his arms. "Im coming with you." Courtney said following behind us.

Michael laid me down on the couch in the bus. "I dont know what to do." Michael said shaky. "You know its been three days since then." Courtney said looking at him. Michaels eyes got wide. "You didnt tell me!" Michael said in anger. "She didnt want me to." Courtney said as she sat on the floor. "What the fuck!" Michael said as he punched the wall. "Dude whats going on?" Philip said from outside the bus. "Only Philip can come in." Michael said as he unlocked the door. I screamed in pain. It hurt more then ever. "I feel so useless." Michael said as he got on his knees next to me. I looked at Michael who was crying. I hurd Courtney and Philip arguing and then I blacked out. A few minutes later I came back to and saw Michaels hands coverd in blood. Courtney was freaking out and Philip was looking at me. I hurd a baby cry and black out again. A few more minutes past and Michael was crying again. I had no idea why. Philip was holding somthing but I didnt know what it was. It was silent almost. Michael hit the wall and ran out the door. I started to raise up but Courtney stopped me and I blacked out again, that time for good.

I woke up and the bus was moving. I was in Michaels bed without Michael. I had on Michael's canibal corpse shirt and pj pants. I was sore, but not in pain. I opened the room door and walked into the lobby in the front of the bus. Philip was sitting on the edge of the couch with his hands over his head. Courtey was listening to her ipod while she laid in Ryan's lap. Ryan looked depressed. Aaron and Dj was sitting in the bunk. Michael was on the floor and had his head on the couch. "Whats going on?" I said because none noticed me. Michael looked at me quickly with tears in his eyes. I got a confused look. Philip didnt even look at me. "Anyone going to tell me?" I said. Michael stood up and took my hand. "The baby. He didnt make it last night." He said whispering in my ear. I fell to my knees and started to cry. Michael knelt down and hugged me tight. I started to remember things from before I blacked out. "Where did you go?" I said to Michael. "What do you mean?" Michael said looking confussed. "I remember, you stormed off the bus." I said looking at him. "Oh, I got angery because, we lost him." Michael said in a shaky voice. "And?" I said. "I was angery. I couldnt look at myself or him." Michael said as tear left his eye. I held his hand looked at him. "Philip left after I did, but didnt come after me. He barried him." Michael said as he got up and went to the bed room. I started to cry more and just laid in the floor. I couldnt feel anything, just pain.