Tears were leaving my eyes, rolling down my cheeks and falling on my hands. Jackson smiled sadly at me, "Sorry that I didn't knew sooner, maybe you didn't suffer as much as you did then". "Please don't blame yourself, you can't help it that this happend". He nod his head, "That's true". I looked down at my hands, tears were still falling on them. I firmly grabbed the blankets. I want to see him, I have to see him. Worry took over me. Jackson put his hand over mine. I looked at him. He smiled at me, "Don't worry, as I said he's fine. Tomorrow he can go home again". I nodd my head. He wiped my tears away. "Obviously I also visited him everyday. He's really doing good. Everytime he asks me about you and told me he wanted to see how you were doing, but the doctors said it was better for him to wait until you woke up". I smiled. Even then he worries about me. "Does the company know?" I asked Jackson. He nodd his head, "Of course they know. It's been all over the internet and television". My eyes widened, "What?!?!". He laughed at my expression, "Let me explain". I nodded my head. "You both ran out the company at the main entrance and he shouted for help. Obviously people were shocked but called for an ambulance but also the police. While you were taken to the hospital, Jooheon explained everything to the police. Minjoon got arrested and needed to explain everything to the police. Including the basement. That's when also your parents got arrested while not knowing what happend. The company is now probably bankrupt" He said, "we still don't know how many years they will be in jail but they forbid them to get close to you until you give permission or you want to talk to them". I sighed in relieve. It was like a weight has gone of my shoulders. Finally I can live freely without the fear that they could capture me anytime. He ruffled my hair, "You won't have to hide or fear anymore". I smiled brightly at him. Until we heard a knock on the door. Both our attention went to the nurse who was standing there.

"Finally you have woken up, Miss "Y/L/N". She walked up to me with a kind smile. I nodded my head. "I"ll be doing some check ups on you now". She looked at Jackson, "Could you wait for a bit outside, sir?" She asked. "Of course!" He jumped up from the chair and ruffled my hair again, "I'll be back when she's done". I nodd my head while fixing my hair. Why does he always have to do that?!

-Jackson's POV-
I walked out of the room and closed the door behind me. I sighed. Luckily she's doing better than expected, but it still hurts to see her in pain. I started walking back and forth. Dangit! I punched the wall. I was still mad at myself. Mad that I didn't knew sooner, mad that I went to the house instead of the company and mad that I wasn't the one who saved her. All these years she was and still is my bestfriend. Ever since we met she started to be a special person to me. First she was cold towards me but I knew she was kind. She started to open up more and more until she finally was herself around me. All the time we spend together were the most fun times of my life. The way we joked around, the way we laughed at the silliest things, the way we rapped on the street at night. Everything.

Everyday, every moment I spend my time with her, my feelings towards her started to change. I fell in love, with my bestfriend. I never told her because I didn't want to break the bond that we had. So I kept it for myself. But one day I couldn't take it anymore, I needed to tell her. We would meet up that day, but she never showed up. From there on I didn't hear a single thing about her for 2 years. Yet my feelings didn't change, they only grew stronger. I wanted to be with her more than ever. But what if she forgot about me? What if I didn't exist to her anymore? I decided to just forget about her even though it was hard. But then, that night, after 2 years she showed up at my door. And all the feelings and memories came back stronger than ever.

And now that I finally got her back, now that I finally wanted to confess. She fell in love with someone else. It hurts to see her get all shy and happy when she or I mentioned his name. Everytime she talks about him it hurts. From the time that we first saw him rapping on the streets to the time he saved her for the first time from Minjoon. He was there for her more then I ever was even though he didn't knew her at all. Because of him she got back her passion and because of him she was safe. And even now, after all this time, he still is the one who saves her and is there for her instead of me. I know he likes her. He told me that day when we found out she was kidnaped, "I'm gonna save the girl that I love. I don't care if I'll get hurt or even die, as long as she's safe than everything is alright". From there on I knew it shouldn't be me who makes her happy, it should be him. I'll just be there for her in the shadows and be her bestfriend like I've always been.

I sighed. I walked out of the hall and went to a different room. I knocked on the door. "Come in" a voice said from inside. I opened the door and saw Jooheon laying there on his bed. "Yo Jackson, what's up?!" He said excited. I laughed at him and gave him a bro hug, "I'm good how are you?". He showed his leg, "Walking is going better and better so I'm good to". I smiled at him, "That's nice to hear". "How's Y/N doing?" He asked curious. "She has finally woken up" I said with a smile on my face. "Really?!?!?!" He said shocked but happy at the same time. I nodded my head. "Finally!! Is she okay?!" He asked worried. "She's doing better than expected. Of course she's still in pain but she's doing good. Right now the nurse is checking her up so I had to leave the room" I said. "Waahhh that's good to hear! I was so worried about her!" He said. He talked further while my mind drifted off somewhere else. Seeing how happy he was when he talks about here, seeing how much he cares about her. It's clear. I pat his shoulder which made him look confused at me. "Be good for her and make her happy". I stood up and looked at him. He smiled bright at me, "Of course I will, after all she is the girl I want to spend my life with".

-TBC-