chapter six

Taylor above, Tinashe 's baby girl...(3 years old.

De'lay

" stop stop stop? " I yelled once I felt B's D*** penetrating inside me" relax it's gon hurt a bit, i'll be gentle" Brendan said looking at me with pleading eyes as he was still getting his enormous D*** inside me,i couldn't handle it anymore " shit no stop!" I said with a few tears running down my face, he looked at me then pulled out looking mad as hell, I had a lil bit of blood coming out but I needed to leave, im embarrassed enough as it is. I looked at him,
" I can't do this I'm sorry " I said quickly putting my clothes on quickly then rushing out the door, im pretty sure Brendan is pissed off,i got in my car then sped off to my dad's house, I mean he was close to putting it all in but it hurt so bad, I couldn't take it no more....once I got home I took an hour shower and get that it's like 1am and I can't seem to be getting any sleep...if it was my room at kay's house I would be watching TV now this TV is fucked up...not to say it in a bad way but it's just a huge screen with no entertain...I prayed myself to sleep thinking of what I wanted to do which I did and I regret it coz it was only half way which is bad enough....

***** later that morning****

I woke up with so much headache I'm guessing it's from crying myself to sleep...then it hit me that I had to take the boys to school shit...I checked the time and it's like 8am " shit " I'm gon miss my first class what's worse is that the boys are late. I got up so fast mama D would have to forgive me for messing the room up coz I showered, did all my hygiene got dressed and just tired my hair into a pony tail then went to get the boys but they were not in the room I put them in " ma!" I yelled " what? " she yelled back, I rushed downstairs worried " Kam,Rien and Dj ain't in Jordan 's room, they late and missing, kay gon kill me " I said in a panicked tone, ma just laughed and shook her head " relax would you, I got them ready for you and your daddy went to drop them off since your lazy butt didn't wanna wake up " she said making me sigh, " I'm hungry -but also late, so I'm gon grab a whole bunch of stuff here -see ya" I said to mama D as I rushed outside to the car after getting pancakes,couple of doughnuts and a bottle of apple juice, im still sleepy, I got eye bags, I didnt do my hair nor make up, but I still look flawless just not my clothes, I definitely woke up on the wrong side of the bed...after successfully getting to school, I ate a lil some in the car before running down the hallway to get to my first class which I'm already 20 minutes late for" sorry I'm late " I said then breathed" how nice of you to join us Miss Williams " my chemistry teacher said Mr Bits, I just smiled then went to the back seat...." you look a mess " mo said after I sat down " I know - let me pay attention, talk later " I said not really gon pay attention " some is wrong with you, you never pay attention in class, is this about the-" Mr Bits cut her off " Miss Cortez and miss williams wanna share your thoughts? " he asked we shook our heads" keep shush,as I was saying, practical test tomorrow 8 am sharp, I will not tolerate anyone being late tomorrow " he said looking at me, making me sigh damn I'm never late and one time I'm late they make an example out of me "...- chapter 7" Mr Bits said which is the only thing I heard, since I knew mo don't listen I turned to my right to ask Ben what we suppose to be doing since people are starting to write" psst...." I whispered, he looked to my direction " can I help you with something De'lay? " he asked, I nodded" uhm what we suppose to be doing? I'm kinda lost" I said, he showed me what we gotta do and for the first time I was working with a smart person either than myself wow and I enjoyed it..mo seemed out of place and out of class which used to be me but I had to take my mind off what happened earlier this morning ....

After the class I spoke to Ben a bit, he seems pretty cool, I looked around for mo but she was nowhere on site, " can you help me look for mo?" I asked Ben, he nodded, she wasn't in the ladies room, the cafeteria of the gym so I went to the parking lot to check if she's around,...my jaw dropped after seeing what I was seeing....when mo said getting it down and holding your man and letting go of college boys I didn't think she was talking about my brother well step brother but still it counts and his dangerous and a player,I rushed to them to find out what's happened " mhmm huh so yal are together or some? that why I haven been able to get hold of you all this time coz of him? " I asked with my hands on my hips " well yes, look lay I knew you wasn't gon approve so that's why I didn't tell you " mo said as terence held her waist " she right, yal think I'm a player and -" I cut him off " coz you are a player TERENCE, im not gon let you play my friend like that " I said to him " well deal with it, she ain't your baby....i love her, she loves me...find yourself a boy toy to bull around...man I'm outta here -i'll call you tonight, love you" Terence said to mo,then kissed her on the lips making me look away they just being petty" you really didn't have to do that lay, I can't take care of myself " mo scoffed " I know I'm sorry, I'm having my own embarrassing situation to take care off I won't judge " I shrugged, " wanna talk about it? " she asked " well you do, and you look hungry let's go to wendy's " she suggested and I nodded, I could do with some wendy's meal right about now seriously .