You Break a Bone

Eren:

He's playing loyal butler and answering to your every beck and call. Doing whatever you need and getting whatever you want.

Levi:

He's cuddling you and making you delicious food and keeping you rested so you don't hurt yourself even more.

Armin:

Armin did  his homework, so he gives you the appropriate medcine at the appropriate times whenever you need them.

Jean:

He freaks out and goes into super-ultra over-prorective boyfriend mode. He keeps you off your feet and does literally everything for you. It's honestly quite exhausting.

Marco:

Marco is so sweet and just buys you whatever food you tell him to and instead of working he cuddles and watches movies with you being very careful of your wound.

Erwin:

Erwin takes off of work to help you around the house since he doesn't want you to struggle more than necessary or injure your bone even worse.

Hanji:

Hanji decorates your cast leaving little to no room for anyone else to sign it even remotely. It's full of little doodles and cute messages.

Mikasa:

Mikasa lectures you on how you should be more careful next time and she also helps you with whatever you need but to a certain extent.

I forgot to mention this but I wrote a Levihan oneshot called The First Smile and I'm actually pretty proud of it so yeah there's s'more #shamelessselfpromo for ya

~Ash