How You Met

Eren:

You're Jean's best friend, and you helped pull him away that night when they were arguing. Eren caught your eye and you caught his.

Levi:

You managed to snag some 3DM Gear whilst living in the underground. One day while swinging around you accidentally bumped into Levi.

Armin:

One night you couldn't sleep so you snuck out of your dorm and made way to the library. There, you accidentally smacked into a smol blond coconut.

Jean:

Lucky you, getting punished on your first day as a member of the Survey Corps. Levi ordered you to clean out the stables where you ran into Jean who was conversing with his fellow horses.

Marco (He's not dead in this)

You looked on as some kid argued with some other kid. You took an empty seat next to a very precious Freckled Jesus.

Erwin:

You had always kind of known Erwin, but you became more acquainted with him once you joined the Survey Corps together.

Hanji:

Titans had always fascinated you to the point of no return. One fateful day, you stepped into class to find Hanji Zoe teaching you cadets all about titans and such.

Mikasa:

There's not much backstory here, seeing as you've always known each other. You grew up in Shingashina together with Eren and Armin.

Alrighty that's the first one done.