Chapter 10

Timeskip - after one month

Shirei's POV

"Why is it so hard to catch a fish!" I broke the fish catcher I made.

'How about this...'

I go down in the river then I use my black lightning magic, a few minutes later fishes started to go up in the water.

'It worked!' I quickly get them one by one and put them in my basket.

'Kotori will be happy...' I pull the basket and went back to my house. Then I saw a knight of my former King looking around like finding someone.

I run fast as I could and lock our door.

"What is wrong Shirei?" I saw Kotori.

"A knight of Shinju kingdom is walking around here." I said as I get a sword.

"What are you going to do?" She grip my arm.

"I wouln't kill him, dont worry..." I said, Kotori nod then she peck my lips.

I run at the back of our house and I saw that he has a gun and a knife with him.

'What does he wan-' I quickly run at my left side to counter the knife that has been trown to me. I clench my fist and attack him. He parry it with another knife.

"So your hidding here Scarlet knight.." he said, I kick his stomach and he barge into a tree.

"What do you want from me?!" I said as I put my sword into his neck ready to slash it.

He then glow and change his form and she is...

"Princess Maki?!" I quickly get out of her and help her stand up.

"I'm just testing you..." she said then she punch my head.

"Ouch!" I touch the part where she hit me.

"You should call me early!" She shout then she get serious.

"Shirei... Eli-nee is missing..." she said, my eyes widden.

"Missing? How?" I ask her.

"While me and Prince Ryuto is talking-" I cut her.

"So you two are engage?" I tease her.

"Stop cutting me when I'm talking!" Maki blush a little.

"Continue then..." I said as I listen carefully.

"When we went to talk to her, she was gone missing, a few guards was trusted to find her but it was almost a day she is still missing, I'm worried..."

"What do you want me to do? Its not my fault that she was missin-" she slap me, hard one.

"My sister is gone because of you! She know your still alive because of Prince Travis and Nozomi, now she is going out there without anyone just to find you!" She shout she was in tears.

"I'm sorry..." I said as I hug her.

"I know you still love her and you are the only one who can save her..." She said, I patted her back.

"I will try..." I said.

'I still love her... somehow...'

"Dont try Shirei, do it.." she seriously said, I nod.

"As you wish Princess..." I let go of her.

"I already call Umi and she will be in charge of Kotori while you are gone..." She said, I nod.

"You need to get back to the castle, or do you want me to teleport you?" I ask.

"No need, I can go back in there..." she said then she started to walk but then she stop when she have taken a few steps away from me.

"Promise me you will get Eli-nee back and you will be alive... You will both come back alive.." she said without looking.

"As you wish my princess..." she nod then went back on walking. I then go back to my house and I was greeted by a smiling Kotori.

"Shirei, Umi-chan is coming here today..." she said as she hug me.

"Oh.." I replied then smile back, she then let go and look at the floor.

"Don't worry about me Shirei, concentrate on finding Eli-chan ok." She then look at me and smile while crying.

"I'm still thankful that I feel your embrace, your kiss, your touch, everything about you.." I got silent as she continue.

'Kotori...'

"I loved you, you loved me even for a week we have been together, we loved eachother, but I know you love Eli-chan more than me so you can rescue her.." she's crying now, I hug her.

"Thank you for understanding me Kotori, I loved you, and I will always but Eli has a part on me I cant remove, dont worry, we can be friends, bestfriends again..." She hug back while I kiss her head.

'I never though you think that way of me...'

"So, Shirei, you have to go.." she let go and look at me, directly into my eyes.

"Alright, goodbye and take care of yourself, I will be back and when I got back, I want to see your adorable smile again.." I smile widely then I peck her lips.

I grab my sword and knife and also my knight uniform and my cape for my journey.

'Maki already said Eli's location and its probably a second to get there by a teleportation and she said she can feel dark aura in there and she must be in trouble...'

"Umi-chan!" I heared Kotori.

'She's already here..'

I put my hand into her shoulder. "Take care of Kotori Ok!" I said then she nod.

"Go back with the Princess..." I nod back then headed to my destination.