Chapter 5

Rin's POV

"Kayo-chin can I ask you something?" I ask her then she suddenly stop mixing the liquids.

"Yes what is it Rin-chan?" She look at me.

"Did the King ask you to make a potion for Princess Eli?" She nod.

"Did you said yes?" She nod again.

'What does the King planning?'

"Kayo-chin! Why did you follow them? I'm sure the King did it for his ways!" I shake Kayo-chins shoulder.

"Im sorry Rin-chan, they scare me that they will do something to you and the others..." She answer then she was almost in tears.

"Sorry..." I said to her then she nod and hug me.

"They want me to make that sleeping potion..." she said. Then the door burst open.

'Princess Maki!' I saw her still breathing heavy, she maybe run from her room all the way here.

"I need you two to come with me..." she said, Kayo-chin let go of me then we follow her.

She open a closet and it leads to other room.

'A secret room...' I was amaze she was able to hide this from her father. I then saw a magic barrier and I saw Shirei lying almost in bath of her own blood.

'How did this happend?' I was shock then I saw Kayo-chin almost in tears, I hug her.

"We need to save her, fast..." Maki said then I nod.

"We will do everything we can! Lets go Kayo-chin..." I said then she nod.

Maki's POV

'Please save her fast...' I said in my thoughs worried.

'You can't die, Eli still need you, nee-chan needs you...' I prayed at the corner. I then saw Rin and Hanayo finished.

"How's she?"

"She's fine now Maki-chan.." Hanayo said.

"Thank you.." I said to them.

"Dont worry Maki-chan nyaa! Shirei is also our friend..." Rin smile, I smile back.

"Guys, father cause this to Shirei, he order the guards to kill her, he know Shirei was already dead but eventually I manipulate the guards who almost trow her to the sea, keep this secret to anyone for Shirei..." I pat Shirei's head, I saw them both nod then smile. I run to them then hug them.

'Thank you!'

"But what if your father find out..." Hanayo ask.

"I will kill him..." the two shiver.

"Just kidding, I will manipulate her mind replace it with a fake one..." I said.

"We need to go, bye Maki-chan!" They both wave at me then leave.

"Shirei, wake up, Eli is waiting for you..."

~~Eli's POV

I open my eyes and I feel something on my hand, touched it then I saw a drop of blood in my hand.

'How long have I've been asleep? Aren't Shirei suppost to wake me up?' I stand up and look around, I open my room's door but only see by guards.

"Goodmorning Princess!" They both bow and I just walk away to Shirei's room. I open the door and silence greet me, nobody was in there, not a single shadow of my girlfriend.

'Where is she?'

I look around and I saw a piece of paper in her little table which she usually seats to clean her sword or even her dagger. I hold it and something was written to it.

'Eli, I might not be able to see you again, I leave the castle and I won't be back, forget me and never ever think about me...'

'This isn't Shirei's handwritten, this is just a bluff...' I crumble the paper and trow it into the bed.

"I need to talk to Father..." I walk as fast as I can to my father's trone room.

"Goodmorning my dear..." He smile widely.

'He never smile that wide if he didnt did something he likes...'

"Father, did you see my guard?" I ask him.

"Oh, her? She was dead..." he answer, my mind cant process, what if thats true it means she leave me?

A soldier then approach me and handed me a sword, I saw the design, I gave her this. I open it then I saw blood all over it, I started to cry.

"She died in honor of our country my dear, so you need to forget your stupid guard..." he said coldly then laugh after.

"Father I cant forget her because I love her!" I shout.

"That knight cant give you everything you want! She is just a trash! Go find someone more suitable for a princess like you!" He shout back, I clench my teeth.

"Shirei is alive, I know sh-"

"I killed your knight in front of every guard you saw in here, ask Maki if you want!" He cut me. My tears drop from my blue orbs.

"I love her father! We love eachother!"

"I didn't think I raise you for just a stupid knight who betray me..." he shout again, I clench my teeth.

I run away with her sword into my arms to Maki's room. I saw her staring at the window.

"Eli-nee?" She ask, I approach her then I look into her.

"Did father killed Shirei?"

'Tell the truth please!'

She bow her head and she said the words I never though she can.

"She is dead, she was killed just an hour before you waked up..."

"Maki, dont lie on me please!" I said to her.

"I will never lie at you Eli-nee..." she answer, my world broke.

I clench my teeth and pointed the sword into my heart.

'Wait for me Shirei...'

"What are you doing Eli-nee?!" Maki hold my hand.

"Im better be killed than living without her! Without my knight!"

       ~dream end (I wont let Eli do that! This is just the beggining. XD)

I wake up, It was just a dream... I hold my chest and I feel something aching.

"Its just a dream Eli, just a dream.." I breath heavy.

'I'm glad its just a dream, a nightmare to be exactlly...'