|tres|

^ i just thought that was a cute pic lol

Yo what is up everybody?!! Hope you like this literally lit chap!! Update on heights: Louis- 5'6 Harry-5'9

Harry and Louis have actually been getting along lately. Louis was still trying to figure out why Harry was growing so fast, but he's not a scientist so how would he know?

"Louis could you come here for a sec?" Harry asked loudly to Louis.

"Yeah," Louis replied back.

Louis walked into the kitchen, which was where Harry was, and saw him pulling ginger bread cookies out of the oven.

"Come help me decorate them," Harry said with a smile on his face.

"Harry, what's the date?" Louis asked.

"December 14. Time really flies when you're having fun, eh?" Harry added a little wink in.

"S-sure," Louis stuttered.

"Baby, why do you sound so nervous?" Harry questioned as me cupped Louis' cheeks with his large hands.

"I-I just really miss my family," Louis stated with slight tears in his eyes.

"Oh baby boy I'm so sorry, but you're mine now and I get to choose what you get to do," Harry growls.

"H-haz please," Louis looks up at his with his watery blue eyes, " I just want to see them again."

Harry's heart could break at the sight. He can't bear to see Louis like this, but he can't just let Louis go and have him tell everyone. Harry really did feel bad though. But on the other hand, he didn't want to go to jail.

"No. I know you would just tell everyone about this," Harry exclaimed.

"I wouldn't!" Louis argued, "I just really miss them. What's wrong with that?"

"Louis, the answer is no! You need to start listening to me. I don't like this attitude you've got. Do you want to repeat what happened last week?"

"N-no sir," Louis said and bowed his head submissively.

"Good boy," Harry said with a large smile on his face while staring down at the tiny boy.

"Harry, can I ask you a question?" Louis asked.

"You already did," Harry replied cheekily.

"Harry, I mean it," Louis pouted looking up at him.

"Go right ahead, baby boy," Harry smirked, reaching out to run his fingers through Louis' soft, feathery hair.

"How did you grow so fast? I mean, I was a lot taller than you just a little bit ago," Louis asked the question he's been wondering for a while now.

"I don't know, sweets. Maybe I'm immortal or something," Harry joked, "but seriously, Lou, help me decorate these cookies!"

Louis and Harry decorated some adorable gingerbread cookies. Louis had made his look like his favorite celebrities, while Harry made his look like Louis, just in different clothes each cookie. For the rest of the night, they were laughing, and they even had a frosting war. Louis ended up with his face caked with frosting (no pun intended;)), while Harry only had a little dot on his nose. However, Harry had quite a bit of frosting on his arms. It was pretty late and they were both very tired.

"Lou let's go to sleep, okay?" Harry asked, looking at Louis curled up on the couch in a tiny ball.

"Curehmeu," Louis mumbled.

"What was that, babe?" Harry questioned, a smile forming on his lips.

"Carry me," Louis repeated, actually audible that time.

Harry smiled and picked Louis up bridal style. Louis cuddled into his chest. When Harry got to his room, he quickly changed Louis into his clothes, and changed himself. He then put Louis on his bed and cuddled with him the rest of the night. Harry thought having Louis there in his arms was the best feeling ever, so he fell asleep with a smile on his face.

Hey lovelies❤️ YAYA I UPDATEDD!!! But do you guys like this? Like is it good? Tell me!! And give me ideas!!!!! BUT I HAVE REALLY GOOD PLANS FOR THIS TOOJAHSHDH IM SO EXCITED!!! Love you babes!!