Chapter 30

Cesar's P.O.V

I couldn't believe Rebecca fell back for Justin. How can she fall for him? After he cheated on her. I mean yeah I kissed her, I won't hide it, but after he goes back to his ex because he is mad, she forgives him? She wouldn't talk to anyone because of him. She wouldn't even come out of her room because of him and she forgives him anyway? I mean, half of this is my fault, except I blamed it all on Justin. Alice got shot because of Rebecca, who wasn't with us when it happened because she went with Justin, instead of coming with us and bringing Justin with her.

I will tell the truth, I hate Justin. Ever since he came into the picture, bad things started happening. Alice gets shot, I finally tell and show Rebecca how I feel about her, she gets heartbroken by Justin, and Jake is still out there hunting Rebecca down and watching every move she makes. Yes, I do care she is being stalked, I do care he is after her, and yes, I care she is in danger. But, I don't have to care if Justin gets hurt. I have seen Jake around a lot. Following Rebecca everywhere she goes. The store, the mall, concerts, the movies, school. I followed her too.

I always found it my job to keep her safe, but now that Justin is in the picture, I can't do that anymore. One of us have to go and it won't be me. I have fought for Rebecca way to long to give her up now. I will not be giving her up that easy. I have known her longer, I have been there for her since the beginning, I have always loved her more than Justin ever will.

Just because he sings a song to show her he is "sorry" and that he "cares for her" does not really show he loves her. Anyone can do that and still not care. I know that feeling.

I was getting some water from the kitchen since I am thirsty. While I was walking to the kitchen, I heard a knock on the door so I went to go answer it. I couldn't believe who was at the door.

When I opened the door, I was face to face with Jake. "What are you doing here?" I asked with a dark sound in my voice.

"I'm here to ask you for a favor. A trade I will call it. May I come in?" He asked.

"Why should you be able to come in?" I questioned with an attitude.

"It's about Rebecca. I know how to get her to forget about Justin and fall into your arms. All I need is to come in and we can talk about it. You want her all to yourself don't you?"

"Maybe I do, maybe I don't. What does this have to do with you?"

"I have been watching every move she has ever made. I know what kind of stuff she like, what places she likes to go to, what things she likes in a guy, all of her interests. Everything. I may have been mean and evil and creepy, but I am a good guy and I want to help you get her."

"Fine. You can come in. But, if the idea is to hurt them in any way or kidnap or put anyone in danger, I will kill you myself. Don't think or believe I won't. I will."

"I promise. No danger, no pain, no tricks, no games. All truth."

"Okay."

I opened the door completely so he could come in. I lead him into the living room while I went to the kitchen to get some water. When I finished getting my water, I went back to the living room to sit on the couch so Jake and I could make the "trade".

"Okay. You wanted to talk about a trade. Let's talk about a trade." I told him.

"Okay. I know you want Rebecca, right?" He asked.

"Yes... " I answered.

"Well, like I told you, I can get her into your arms. All I want is for you to help me with something."

"What do you need help with?"

"I want to get back at Rebecca. Make her feel the pain she made me feel. I want her to see what I saw when I was in pain. I want her to see the world the way I saw the world. All I need you to do is help me."

"So you want me to get Rebecca into my arms and then you are going to hurt her?"

"No, no. I need you to get to Justin. If I do, he will kill me in a second. I need you to get proof of something he does to make Rebecca hate him. Once you do that, she will be as soft as she was when he first broke her heart. When she is broken, then she will be desperate for someone other than Justin to go to. Once he is out of the picture, unexpectedly, show up to her house and then she will be all over you."

"So, you came here to tell me to make her soft and sad by getting Justin out of the picture and then she will be in my arms?"

"That is the easiest way."

"What's the harder way?"

"Simple, get her everything she is into. She loves a lot of things. You get her a ton of stuff, she will know someone is getting her a message without going straight to her. You can decide which way you want to do it. I just need you to get her to where I can make her feel pain. That's all."

"I'll go with the second way; the harder way. I don't want to hurt her. If I hurt her, then it will look like I don't care about her. Then, she will never go to me. She will always go to Justin. I deserve her. Not him. I'm the one that has known her more than he has. It's clear that I deserve her. Justin has already shown that he doesn't care about her. If he did, he would have never hurt her the way he did."

"You do make a point. I don't care how you want to get her into your arms. Just get her to where she is close enough to me. I'll give you my number so you can call me anytime you need me. Call if you need advice about what she likes or if you have any trouble. Okay?"

"Okay. Thank you."

"No problem. And don't tell anyone about this. If Rebecca or any of her friends find out you are talking to me, they will kill both of us. I know they know about Emily and how she and I are dating."

"Yeah. They were upset that she was with you. They were best friends in high school."

"Yeah, but people change. I changed, she changed, you changed, even Rebecca changed. She just doesn't know it yet. But she will. She will."

"Okay. "

"Okay. Well, I have to go. Remember, no words about this and call me if you need anything."

"Okay. You have my word. I'll talk to you later."

And with that he left. I am having many feelings right now. I'm happy I am on the good side, but at the same time, I am breaking Rebecca from her happiness. On top of that, I am pointing her into danger. I'm hurting her and she doesn't even know it yet. She will soon, though. She will.