Arctic

Arctic - Sleeping At Last

Jin

Written: July 2016

http://www.polyvore.com/arctic/set?id=202568338

-

It was cold. All Jin felt was the cold gusts of wind against his face, making his lips chapped. He tried pulling his jacket closer to him, just to try and keep any warmth he had with him.

Jin stood against the old wooden posts that stood above the beach. The sand was so white that it almost looked like snow, only making the cold feeling stronger. 

The sky was gray and gloomy, reflecting the thoughts of Jin. The water wasn't any more welcoming; it was dark and quiet, barely creating waves against the shore. His stomach was churning more than the water.

Jin sighed. He didn't know what brought him out here. He didn't know why he was so drawn to the sea. All he knew was that he was feeling blue, feeling lost.

No matter how long he stood there, he knew his feelings wouldn't change. 

Kicking off his shoes, Jin stepped onto the white sand, not giving him any warmth like he hoped. But he didn't stop walking until he got to the waves.

He sat down in the wet sand, not caring if his clothes got ruined. Jin stretched his legs out in front of him and leaned back on his hands, slowly feeling colder and colder from the icy waves.

Each time the water reached him, the waves got faster and faster, making his toes numb, then his ankles, then slowly the rest of his legs lost feeling.

He was jealous of his toes in a weird way. He wanted to feel numb like that, instead of feeling down. He would have rather felt the faint buzz of nothing than the aching pain of his heart.

He just wanted someone to find him.

Someone to save him.