Late night Adventure

Standing right in front of us was the tall, blonde, blue-eyed band member of One Direction.

I knew the whole time that I was going to meet with Niall. But once he was right in front of me, I couldn't believe it.

To be honest..he's more handsome in person than how he looks like in magazines..and in magazines he already looks beyond C-U-T-E!!

I guess I also froze because the next thing that I heard was an unknown..yet known voice calling my name.

"Anabeth. Anabeth? ANABETH!!" I heard..it was Niall calling my name.

"I-I'm sorry! I was thinking of something. Haha..uhm. Hi!" I respond.

He laughed, "Hey! Nice meeting you..in person. You look wonderful.." Niall paused for a while..I dunno if I should answer..or wait for him to finish talking. His words somehow made me blush a little. What the heck!? Why?? He's a friend. Or at least that's how I had seen him until..now. That was an awkward pause.

"So..who's your lovely friend?" He continued after 10 seconds of pure torture.

Before I could answer him, Jennifer was already introducing herself. "Hi. My name is Jennifer, it's amazing to meet you! I absolutely love your music!" She sounded very excited if I say so myself.

"That means a lot." He answered. Putting his hands over his heart, and closing his eyes in a very dramatic way making Jennifer and I laugh. Jennifer kept talking to him. Making him laugh and vice versa. I enjoyed listening to them and even tho Niall would look at me in hope I would say something, I didn't. I don't think it was nervousness, I mean. I've talked to Niall for months already! But. I did feel a little awkward. Something I had never felt. All I wanted was to capture every second of this moment.

We kept eating and talking. It was as if we had all known each other since our childhood. We could mess around and joke, we spent quite a while there.

"So what about you Ms. I-hate-fairy-tales!? You haven't said much." Niall commented.

I can't believed he called me like that!

"I dunno, I'm just enjoying this. You know? It's been a while since I've actually had this much fun!"

"Do you guys have a curfew?" He asked, a smirk made it's way through his lips.

Jennifer and I looked at each other. We laughed a little since his question had absolutely nothing to do with what we were talking about.

"Not really. Why? You do?!" We asked him. Of course he chuckled a little..being the super star he is the idea of him having a curfew would be hilarious.

"Indeed I do. I have to be in bed by 8:30..it stinks at times.." He said in a serious manner making us believe him for a second, until he laughed at his own joke. "Hahahahaha! Of course not! Well. What do u guys think of a late night adventure?" He winked.

Late night adventure? I must admit I've always wanted to have a late night adventure. I won't throw this chance away. Without even thinking about it. I let a huge "YES!!!" out. And since Jenni didn't bring her car. She is stuck going with me wherever I go. Niall took out his phone and made a quick call while Jenni and I picked up all the trash.

He was still on the phone when someone walked in without knocking.

"Hey Niall! Harry wanted to know if...oh! Hi ladies! I'm Liam. Nice to meet you!" He said to us smiling.

"Hi. Nice meeting you. I'm Anabeth. Niall's friend..you could say. Haha." I held out my hand but instead he hugged me.

"So you're the famous Anabeth Niall talks about almost all the time? A pleasure to finally meet you! And this must be your friend.?" He replied referring to Jennifer.

Did I forget to mention that Jennifer's favorite band member was Liam? Since Zayn is now engaged..he became her favorite.

"H-Hi! I-I'm Jennifer." She said with a huge smile on her face. He hugged her also and they had a small talk which was interrupted by Niall's voice.

"Oh. Hey! You met Anabeth and Jennifer already? We were about to leave on a, drum roll, late night adventure!! Haha. Wanna come?"

"I really can't I just came to-"

"Okay it's all set! You're coming with us." Niall said.

So now Liam was also stuck with us, I think Jennifer is liking that idea.

I thought I would be driving or something but when we got out of the hotel there was a huge black limousine parked, apparently waiting for us.

Our first stop was the movies. We were going to watch a midnight premiere of a new horror movie. I can't quite remember the name, let's just say I'm not a horror movie fanatic. While Liam and Niall bought the tickets, Jennifer and I went inside to get popcorn and all that delicious junk food. I couldn't ignore Jennifer looking at me with a "tell me everything!" Look on her face.

"What??"

"Tell me!! Since when are you and Niall dating??" She finally blurted out.

"Huh? We're not dating! We're just friends..." I got interrupted by her before I could mention that this was the first time hanging out with him.

"Oh c'mon! He wouldn't stop looking at you! Not like a normal type of looking. More like a..dreamy type of looking at you? And it was obvious he was trying his best to make you laugh. Plus he's also been trying to be close to you the entire night!"

I hate it when she emphasizes a word, in this case, "you". Honestly I hadn't realized any of that..until now. I admit that I do feel something different with him..even if it's the first time we spend time together. Wait. What am I saying?! This is all cliche! Me..? Feeling something "special" and "hard to explain" for someone?! That only happens in fairy tales! I think that if you like/love someone. You gotta be able to explain why!! Can't you...?

************************************

Thanks for reading!! :D keep commenting and voting. Mention my story to your friends c: please?! I'm trying to start making this story interesting. It'll get better, pinky promise ;) sorry for taking so long to update..I've been VERY busy. But I'm still writing. Don't you worry :D

Dedication to: everyone who has read this story. Thank you very much! (:

*next dedication will go to whoever comments c:* if anyone does.. ._. xD