"Hello there"

"It was just a tweet!! Not like we are now friends." I kept repeating to myself, still in disbelief of all the fans following ME as if I was the famous one. Suddenly, my train of thought was crashed by my phone going on because of a new Twitter alert.

Direct Message from @NiallHoran: "Hello there!(: how's it going? xx"

Okay.

WHAT IN THE WORLD
Now I am completely shocked. I just got a message from one of the members of the most famous boy band of the moment. Wow. It's hard to believe a guy is trying to begin a conversation with me..especially the Niall Horan. Should I answer? Or.. never mind. I don't have any other options:

"Hello there stranger!(: I'm doing great. How about you?"

Yes stranger. Don't ask! He is a stranger. Isn't he? I mean. We've never cordially met. And answering a few tweets doesn't make us friends, as I said before. We haven't talked, we haven't spent time together, he probably doesn't know my name. Conclusion? He is a stranger.

A few hours passed before he answered. Its expected since he's an international Pop star and is, busy all day long. I didn't expect him to even answer back actually, I mean. Think about it. I know I've said it a thousand times but he's too famous to take the time and answer a random girl from twitter.

Direct Message from @NiallHoran: "I'm doing quite wonderful! :) how are you liking the bipolarness of Texas' weather? xx"

Did he just really say "bipolarness"? Is that even a real word? I literally laughed when I read the message. I don't even know him but so far he seems fun.

"Shouldn't I be the one asking you that?! ..it sucks ._. Jk! I'm actually used to it." I reply.

A few hours passed again..I was too tired to actually stay awake and wait for a reply from "the stranger". You know what?! That's my new nickname towards him. "The stranger", sounds quite mysterious doesn't it?

Since it was almost 11 at night I decided to go to sleep. It had been a long day, baking tons of cookies.
Great! Now I want a cookie.

By the time I was all ready for bed it was around 11:15. Dang it! I missed 11:11 like always. Oh well! Those wishes are just as cliche as all the fairy tales anyways. I plugged in my phone to charge it and went to sleep.

Interesting day, very interesting day.

I had a beyond awkward dream. I was one of the last persons on Earth and a huge wave of zombies was approaching my house. Thank God I had plants that would kill those zombies before they got to my house. Unfortunately, the zombies ate my plants and made it inside my house but before eating my brain they realized that I was more useful as one of them than as food.

I'm guessing that's what happens when you spend hours playing Plants vs. Zombies on your phone, it makes you go cray cray.

I woke up the next morning to the smell of bacon. BACON. My mom doesn't cook bacon often so she must really be craving it.

Did I forget to mention before that, I LOVE FOOD!? Just so you know. I love food! If I could marry food. I would. But I think that's illegal... Food is actually greater than boys! Yup. I said it, but only because it's the truth. I admit I eat a lot. Fries before guys. Celeste always points that out. "I wish I could eat a lot and still be skinny. Like you!!" Those were her exact words.

I unplugged my phone and checked my messages.

Jennifer: Good morning!!(:

Noah: Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!

I chuckle. Stupid Noah! I reply to Jennifer first.

"Good morning!(:"

Then I answer Noah.

"Haha. Don't. Just don't ._."

It took me a while before I realized I had a message on Twitter.

Direct message from @NiallHoran: "Sorry I took forever to answer
:( that's true. You should be the one asking that and.. Stranger?! You don't know who I am? xx"

Well. The unexpected. First off. He apologized. Most guys won't do that. They're jerks! That's another reason why I say Prince Charming is all fake. Second. He's actually pretending to care and starting a conversation with me. Why? Is he like..drunk or something?! And third. Why would he be sad. Or supposibly sad at the fact of me calling him a stranger?

I decided to ignore all of those things and just answer him back:

"Don't worry about it and of course I know who you are! I don't live under a rock x) I'm just not one of those CRAZY fans that want to marry you guys and be the mother of your children ._. Doesn't that creep you out? O.O "

Less than 5 minutes later my phone vibrated.

Direct Message from @NiallHoran: hahaha actually, It does o.O Just kidding. I guess you could say we have gotten used to it xx"

"Okay then! xD well I'm not a crazy fan. But I've got tickets to your concert. I actually enjoy listening to your songs(:" I reply without even thinking about it.

Sooner than before he answered back:

Direct message from @NiallHoran: "oh really? I am really looking forward to hopefully meet you there.. what's your favorite song by us? xx"

Did he say he wanted to meet me? Me?! Seriously what's wrong with this guy? We've barely talked!

"Yes sir(: and well. I don't have meet & greet passes.. My favorite song? Definitely, You and I."

He might have nothing better to do because he's actually replying very quick and if he did have something else to do he would probably choose that over me. I'm as boring as a cactus. Cactus is the first thing that popped into my head.

Direct message from @NiallHoran: "You and I, may I ask why?(: xx"

"It's actually the lyrics. I don't like cliche stories that much. So when the lyrics say "We don't want to be like them" I can identify with it. I don't want to be like any other person. I want to be me(: what about you. What's your favorite?"

I know I barely met the guy. But there's something about him. He's the type of cool stranger. He's easy to talk to. I'm not really afraid to be myself and to express my opinions with him. It's probably because I don't know him in person or something!

Direct Message from @NiallHoran: "Wow. You keep surprising me Anabeth, and if I can say something you do seem different. Any other girl would be asking me to marry them and you're here calling me a stranger. You're amazing to talk to. Really. Even tho we barely started talking. My favorite song is One thing xx"

I was shocked at his words. It made me chuckle inside. Feel something I never had before..

"The stranger" just called me amazing. Okay then!

"well then I guess I'm doing a good work at being myself then. Oh. And why?(: "

Direct message from @NiallHoran: "yes ma'am you sure are! and because I hope that when I find the right girl, it'll be that one thing that will keep me fighting for her. So far no luck tho :( xx"

Why is he telling me all this? Why is he being honest. Why is he trusting me?

I still don't understand any of this. But.. He is one of the few awesomely cool guys I've ever talked to. Im actually enjoying this conversation. He's making me think of stuff I never had thought of before, like the fact that guys can also be cheesy! Bleh. Cheesiness makes me want to throw up. It's like trying your best to follow a fairy tale life. Eww. No!

******************************
I owed you guys a long enough chapter since most of them are fairly short. I hope you enjoyed reading this. Keep reading please(: I'm finally on Christmas break so ill try updating more. Vote. Comment. Have a merry Christmas fullfilled with Love and laughter!!