British Awards

I went back to college the week after New Year's Eve. Niall and the boys continued to rest before their next big tour. Unlike the lass time I left, I'm still able to call Niall mine and I still have communication with him. Everything about our relationship -except the long distance- felt right. We wouldn't FaceTime every single day as Jenni and Liam did, but we definitely kept in touch. I knew he was busy and he knew I was also busy with all the college work I had so going a few days without talking was a usual thing some weeks. However, those days of not being updated gave us more interesting topics to talk about when we did have time to communicate.

February came and for some reason we were having spring break a month earlier this year and it happened to be the week of the famous British Awards that the boys attend every single year, I mean, they're kinda from Britain and Ireland.

Incoming Call from: Niall

"Hey there, boyfriend!"

"Babyyyy! Please come with me to the British awards!"

"Huh? What makes you think I want to be the center of attention at a red carpet?"

"You're the center of attention to me, it can't be worse."

"You're always finding excuses to flirt aren't ya Blondie?"

"Maybe, is it working?"

"To get me to go with you?"

"Pretty please with cherry on top?"

"Who's the child now?"

"Touché"

"Niall, I'll just stay in and watch you on TV, that's always fun."

"I want you to be there with me though, not on the other side of the screen."

"Your fault for dating a girl who's terrified of attention."

"Not entirely terrified."

"The incident at Disneyland doesn't count, it was a life or death situation."

"Getting back with me was a life or death situation?"

"Maybe I love you that much, you'll never know."

"I love you more than you'll ever know and that's a fact."

"I can live with that. How'd you know I'd be free for the British Awards anyways?"

"I'm sneaky. There's no hope of you coming then?"

"I'll go."

"Woah! Really?"

"Nope, kidding. If I was to fly over there, it would be to just spend time with you, not to make an appearance at the British Awards."

"You're cruel. But I can live with that."

"It's not happening though. Remember? Low budget here."

"That's no problem! I already have your ticket. And Jennifer's. See you in two days. Love you! Gotta go."

Niall hung up before I had the chance to boycott his whole plan. That little bastard. Right at that moment Jennifer walked in, she seemed rather tired than awake, like a zombie that collapsed into her bed bunk face down.

"Rough day?"

I heard a groan coming from her bed, I think that's a yes.