Caution: Do Not Fall in Love

Dedication to: Blissfuhll for voting and being a great supporter! Thank you so much. xoxo. Happy Friday!
••••••••••

Louis and Harry decided to fly back home to spend New Years with their families, Zayn was taking a flight later on today with Perrie; that left only Liam, Niall, Jennifer and I.

Like any other normal couple, Liam and Jenni had a 'moment' since they were finally being able to spend time together. Niall and I awkwardly stood there until we realized they would need some alone time.

Awkward, awkward, awkward.

We went down to the lobby and out to walk around meanwhile.

"So Blondie, is there any way I can get you to spill out the plans for today?"

"Nope"

"At all?" I cried making my famous puppy face. I knew that was his weakness although I have no idea why, I think I look like a horrifying puppy.

"No. Don't do that face!" He demanded turning his face away so he couldn't see me.

"Pretty please with a cherry on top?

"Now you're just being childish."

"Well nothing works with you, I gotta use all my options."

"You're not getting me to talk, Brunette."

"But why not? Do you hate me? Is that why you refuse to tell me?

"Yeah that's definitely the reason." He answered sarcastically.

"So romantic Horan. I don't know why I like you."

"I don't know why I love you."

Smooth.

"Cheesy. What do you want in order to talk?"

"I've been talking this whole time."

I rolled my eyes. "You know what I mean. Tell me what we're doing today."

"It's a surprise."

"So? Tell me."

"Now, that would ruin the whole surprise concept, wouldn't it?"

"I give up. You're too stubborn"

"Good," he smirked, "although you were close to getting me to talk."

"No I wasn't."

"Yeah, you weren't. But maybe a kiss would help you out."

"Uhm, I'll consider it." I teased.

"Now you're the one not giving me what I want. Well played."

I nodded. "How does that feel?"

I ran back inside the lobby leaving him behind, he was definitely not going to tell me anything about today but if I let him keep talking he'd end up getting what he wanted. Kissing him didn't seem like a bad idea -I mean, he is my boyfriend- but he wouldn't spill out anything afterwards so I decided to leave him wanting it.

I guess I'll just have to go with it.
Let's see what this leads to.

Jennifer and Liam were already waiting by the door when I got there, Niall ran in a couple of seconds afterwards.

"She's got you chasing after her, huh Niall?" Joked Liam.

"Literally. You guys ready to go?"

"Sure."

We had only been alone without securities once before and as you can recall, we made a mess around different stores.

"Where are we going?" Jennifer asked me in hope I'd have some information.

I shrugged my shoulders letting her know I was as clueless as she was.

"Liam didn't tell me anything either. That only gets me to worry even more. These boys are unpredictable."

"Talk about it. Our lives could be in danger."

"They should come with a warning sign."

"Caution: do not fall in love. May cause extreme injuries, laughter, feelings, and heartbreaks."

"Ow, that hurts." Liam said from the passenger seat.

"Admit it, you're all dangerous." Jenni argued.

"We haven't killed anyone though."

"Yet."

Niall was driving, Jenni and I were in the back seats.

He looked back at us through the retro visor, "the only dangerous heartbreakers I see are in the back seat."

"Then I'm dating a blind cute blonde." I said.

Niall laughed and so did My best friend and Liam.

"We're here" Niall said a few minutes later.

I looked out the window. For a while I had forgotten that Niall was in love with classic romantic gestures, now I remembered.

Corny boy.

We were at a 3-story 5 star luxurious restaurant by the beach (I didn't know those existed in real life). The sun was beginning to set and the view was extraordinary.

"First stop: food." Liam said.

"Good! 'Cause I'm hungry." I shouted.

"When aren't you?" Jenni said.

"Touché"

You'd expect everyone in there to be well dressed and in proper behavior, but it was the complete opposite.

People were dressed in casual clothes -some even in swimwear- and none of them were using their best table manners. Kind of disgusting but at least I wouldn't feel so out of place.

Just to clear things up; yes, it's winter. However, winters in Florida are not freezing cold, the temperature is warm, its only a bit chilly at night. Seeing people around with only swimwear was no surprise, especially people who have spent all their lives here and are accustomed to the weather in December.

The restaurant was not what I expected; but better. Luxury places always scared me, I'm glad there was one in existence that didn't require high class but was still considered 5 stars.

"We're not eating here though." Niall cleared up.

"Wait. Then where?" Jenni asked.

"You'll see. Follow us but you two gotta keep your eyes closed."

"Then how are we supposed to follow you if we can't see?" I said trying to outsmart him.

He laughed. "Just trust me."