「EP0」「SS1」→ Prologue

"So then I was like, yeah right! Let's go! Then she was like alright then let's go!" Marissa said, going on about her day at school while we walked home in the streets of Fire City. It wasn't exactly safe for either of us to go walk home but we did it anyway; cause we're badasses. "So you almost got in another fight, sissy?" I asked my big sister, she nodded and patted my head.

"Little Tui, once you're big and tall like me you'll be kicking butt all day." She said while I smiled. "But... I'm just too soft right now." I told her, she shrugged her shoulders and we walked over to the front door of our house. "You'll grow in a matter of time." She reassured me.

We went inside and everything was packed up in boxes. "Mom? What's this?" Marissa asked mother. "Well, since I was able to get a job in Yandere City I decided we should move out of here and go there!" She announced, filled with joy.

"Are we still going to Fire City Elementary?" I asked. She shook her head and knelt down to my eye level. "You'll be going to Yandere City Elementary now!"

I shied away and hid behind Marissa, mom laughed and I peaked over Marissa's shoulder. "Oh come, won't be so bad." Marissa said while shoving me aside.

I looked at the floor and sighed. "Were leaving tonight! Be sure to make lots of friends tomorrow!" Mom said while she walked into another room.

"Yes mommy..."

エピソード0 - 「プロローグ」
Episode 0 - "Prologue"