*Agent Nicole Beharie

*Agent Matt Bomer"Okay you two the jet takes off six tomorrow morning be ready, you will find out more about this assignment on the plane" I say

*Agent Matt Bomer
"Okay you two the jet takes off six tomorrow morning be ready, you will find out more about this assignment on the plane" I say. "And also agents" I tell them as they stand to leave "be careful and sharp, this woman is dangerous even if she do not know her full potential, dismissed" I say and they leave respectfully.

I turn back around to look at the picture of the fragile looking woman attached on the white board. "See you Toni Braxton"...

Toni-
"Tamar come on sweetie it's almost time to take you to school" I call out as I put Skai in her thick winter coat to protect her from the cold. "I'm coming TT" Tamar says running into the living room.

After getting Skai into her jacket I settle her down in her car seat and go over to kneel before Tamar so I can zip up her jacket

After getting Skai into her jacket I settle her down in her car seat and go over to kneel before Tamar so I can zip up her jacket. "You ready for school momma?" I ask running my hand through her tight curls I had did in her hair last night. "Yes but I wish you could come with me" she says sadly. "I know sweetie but I have to go to work remember, but after school I'm going to take you anywhere you want to go to eat" I promise her. "Okay" she says and I hand her, her kitty backpack before standing and picking up Skai's bag and her car seat.

"Tay get your lunch box off of the counter and grab my purse" I tell her and then we are on our way out the door. "Good morning ladies" Shemar calls out as we all exit from our apartments. "Good morning Shemar" I tell him and Tamar gives him a hug "you ready for your first day of school princess?" He asks picking her up. "Yes and after TT is taking me out to eat anyyywhere I want" she says happily.

"Oh really? And nobody invited me?" He teases with a pout on his face making me chuckle. "Oh can he come Toni pleaseeeeeeeee?" She begs as we enter exit the elevator and walk towards my car I recieved from my best friend nearly three months ago. "Only if he is a good boy" I tell her with a discreet wink at him and place Skai in the car along with Tamar.

I shut the door and turn around as he stands in front of me. "I'm always a good boy" he says wrapping his arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him so we are standing chest to chest. "Who ever told you that lie" I ask putting my arms around his shoulders. "My first grade teacher" he says with a sly smile before kissing me stopping the response that was about to escape my mouth.

After a few seconds of kissing he pulls back to look down at me "I'll see you tonight?" He asks and I nod before getting into the car "see you tonight" I say and pull off. I look back in the rear-view mirror to see him standing there smiling making me chuckle as I think about the past three months. So much has happened like Skai can now walk and she talks so much. Tamar is starting school today, and I was able to get full custody over her which was pretty easy because my mother didn't even put up a fight she just had sent the papers and I got her. I got a new job as an assistant which I start today, and I almost a month ago I started dating my sweet neighbor Shemar.

"Toni can we get some McDonald's?" Tamar asks from the backseat. "Sure" I say before coming to a traffic jam "damn" I say looking at the piled up traffic that looks like it goes on for miles. "What happened TT?" Tamar asks as I rest my head on the steering wheel "traffic baby" I tell her closing my eyes as I feel a headache coming on. Suddenly I hear a horn blowing behind me causing me to jerk up and I look to see traffic moving smoothly making me frown in confusion "but h-..." I start to question myself before Tamar reminds me that she wants McDonald's.

After getting food for Tay I drop her off to the front of the school where a young black woman is standing with a group of students "there's your teacher love" I tell Tamar as and she moves up to give me a quick kiss on the cheek "bye TT, bye Skai I love you" she says climbing out of the car "love you too baby" I say and she climbs out of the car and runs to greet her teacher.

After making sure she is okay I pull off and head to Skai's new daycare center and drop her off before heading to my job. I pull up to the big fancy building and head in to the front desk and a older lady greets me with a kind smile.

"Hello how may I help you?" She asks with a heavy southern accent. "Hello I'm here for my first day of work and some lady on the phone said I needed to come here to get my badge before going up" I explain giving her a nervous smile. "Oh yes you are Toni Braxton Mr. Edmonds new assistant" she exclaims before typing rapidly on her computer and I frown my face up because I learned a long time ago not to believe in coincidences.

"Excuse me, did you say Mr. Edmonds?" I ask her and she nods happily "yes ma'am, Kenneth Edmonds or just Babyface" she says nonchalantly "as a matter of fact there goes your new boss now" she says pointing behind me and I turn to see him walking smoothly towards us.

"Shit"....