Training

Renesmees POV

Last night was...interesting to say the least.

No one really spoke afterwards. I don't blame them. You could feel the anger in the air, tension so thick you could cut it with saftey scissors.

Before bed I had told Alec I wanted to do training in the morning, to help get them ready for an attack if there was one.  So here I am, at 5:30am. Dressed in black jogging pants, a black sports bra and black Nike running shoes. Slowly people are starting to arrive. All men,teens, and women who want to fight are expected to be here. Alec walks out of the pack house last.

And damn...I'd jump him- No baddddd Renesmee, bad thoughts. Training first.

I hear a chuckle and look up from staring at the rock I'm sitting on. I stare at Alec as he smirks.

"Done checking me out babe?" I scoff at him and stand up pushing him out of the way. I bring my two fingers up to my mouth and let out a loud whistle.

"Alright listen up! Time for training. We are gonna be stepping it up a notch with the possible threat on this pack." I make sure to make eye contact with every single person. The wind blows my hair behind me and notice some people shivering, and by people it's the girls who thought it would be a smart idea to wear shorts showing off half their asses and sports bras that barley cover anything. "You have 10 minutes to stretch before we start with 20 laps." Everyone nods and begins stretching.

I stretch out my arms, neck and shoulders before bending down to touch my toes. I here a loud groan and look behind me to see Alec quite content with staring at my ass. I smirk, "done checking me out babe?" He glares at me and keeps stretching.

"Alright let's go!" Everyone begins jogging into the forest and once everyone is in I follow with them. I made Alec lead them. As we start running I make the ones farther back pick up the pace. Eventually I make it up with Alec to see some sluts trying to get his attention. I growl and speed up. The girls notice me and slow down to get away from him. I glare at Alec and keep running.

Almost everyone is dead. We haven't even hit the actual training part and they are dead with the work out part. "Alright everyone pair up with someone."  Everyone pairs up and I get Alec to help me demonstrate.

Well this should be fun...