Bloodshed

Renesmees POV

I let the rouges get to the middle of the field before I shoot the first on with my bow. The girl they hold runs away. I flip off of the spot I was hidden at. The rouges start charging. I use my bow and start stabing anything and every rouge that comes in contact. Their blood spraing all over my body. I shoot arrows at the rouges thattry jump attacks. I soon run outta arrows and start fighting hand to hand combat. Theres only three of us left. The girls are huddled by the bug tree off to the side. I use the person's back as a base and arial over him as I snap his neck. I land and charge the neck guy, I jump and wrap my legs around him. I spin us with the amount of momentum. My legs crush his neck causeing him to fall dead. I land in a stance, with my cape blowling with the wind. I look to the girls and take my hood down.

"Are you girls alright?" I ask. A little girl around the age of 4 runs over and throws her self at me. I hug her and sooth her crys. As I sooth her I walk and grab my arrows, I remove them from the bodys and stick them in the case. I grab my bow and place it across my back.

"You gotta let go hunny " I ehisper to her she lets go and I set her down. She runs over to a girl around my age that looks similar to her.

"Thank you so much" I nod.

"Ready to go home girls?" They cheer and I lead the way. I found out they are from Bluemoon. They are rivils with my pack. This should be well. As I step through the thresholds of the tress I see everyone besides most women and elgerly waiting for us. The girls run to their familys, I make eye contact with the Alpha. I must be a sight to see.

"Your not welcome here" he sneers at me. I chuckle darkly.

"Seeing how I just saved 30 of your she wolves and brought them back unharmed well putting my life on the line, I have every right to be here. I could have left them for dead but no I saved them unlike yours pack." I sneer at him. He growls. "ENOUGH! I WILL BE ON MY WAY!" I go to tyrn around but an elder women steps up.

'Wait" I pause in my tracks and look over my shoulder.

"Yes?"

"Thank you child" I nod and walk away. My cape blowing behind me. I use my speed and get to my land. I walk through the pack house doors to see everyone waiting in silence looking like someone died.

"Who died?" Everyone snaps their eyes to me and gasp. Alec grabs me by the waist and spins me around in the air. I giggle at him.

"Your all bloody, we have ti get you to the pack doctor" I chuckle and pat his cheek.

"Your so cute, thinking this is my blood. Funny. None of this is mine, stupid rouges trying to kidnap some girls" everyone chuckles.

"How many rouges?" I turn my head to see Tyler on the edge of his seat.

"48" everyone gasps. "Oh calm down im perfectly fine, Ive tooken on more and you guys should know that woth how many stories go on" they chuckle.

"Well Im glad your okay Luna." I turn to face a lady an older version of Elizabeth steps out of the kitchen.

"Thank you"

"Come on lets get you changed" I grab my other duffle bag and follow Alec upstairs. As we reach what im guessing is his room by the way his smell over takes everything.

"So um Ill be down stairs when your ready Renesmee " my wolf purrs at the way he says my name. He quickly runs from the room. What the hell? Whatever then. I tale off my work clothes and wash them in the tub. I scrub the blood off everything and set it out to dry on his drying rack. I change into some jean shorts, a black bandeau, a green high low tank top and my leather jacket. Its my baby. I slip on some wedge heel ankle boots before walking back down stairs. I use my vamp speed and clock my scent. I hear everyone whispering in the kitchen.

"What are we gonna do about that warning?" Asks a very worried Elizabeth. What phome call?

"They sounded like theyd do it Alec."

"Ill have to stay away from her, I have to keel her safe." Someone's gonna tell me whats going on. I push the kitchen door open and uncover my scent. I place a hand on my hip poping it out with my serious face on.

"What fucking phone call" I growl out.

"W-what are you talking about. Jezz that last fight must have gotten to you Renesmee, like what are you talking about" I growl. I fucking hate liars.

"Alec what fucking phone call!!" I saw with alot of force. He bows his head, he may be an alpha but his wolf knows better than to challenge a very pissed off female Alpha, especially when she can stop the mating.

"Someone called and said that if we dont stay away from the huntress that they woulf takenyou away kill you" I can tell his wolf is broken by that. I dont let up.

"Let me see the number" he tosses me his phone and I hit redial.

"Ah I see you thought of my offer" I chuckle darkly into the phone.

"Mark my words, you have been marked by the Huntress and anyone that is in league with this mission. If any.ore threats are made.." I chuckle like Im a crazy ripper killer ready to pounce. " I wont hold back. So stay away from me, my family and my mate. Amd remeber when marked by the Huntress...theres bo escape from death" I hang up the phone and set all calls from this number to go to my phone.

"That was fucking creepy" I look up at the group to see them looking at me like I poped out and said Im a fucking goddess.

"Guys, you cant expect that I got this far being all bubbly and happy. You do what you gotta do for the job. " they sloely nod.