Chapter 25

"Cindy, honey aren't you happy to see me?" She asked taking my hand.

I quickly pulled back my hand and looked behind her to see if I could see Josh.

"Hope!" Josh exclaimed coming to the door. I let go of Cal and pushed past Mrs. Hill and hugged Josh tightly.

"I missed you sweet heart." He said kissing the top of my head.

"I missed you too." I said looking up at him.

Why is she here I mouthed to him.

He shrugged his shoulders.

"I need to talk to two in private." Mrs. Hill rudely interrupted Josh and I.

"Okay." Josh said. The three of us walked into the ping pong table room and I shut the door behind us.

I walked over to Josh and he put his arm around me and held me tightly.

"This is a random check in to make sure the child at hand is in a good home." Mrs. Hill said looking through some papers she had on her hand.

She asked a lot of questions and it took her about ten minutes to get to the end of her list.

"Are you pregnant?" Mrs. Him asked.

"What?" I asked looking confused.

"Are you pregnant?" Mrs. Hill asked again.

"No, I am not." I lied straight through my teeth. I don't want to be taken away from these guys. They are so good to me, aside from Harry. He's a prick, but I can live with it.

About twenty minutes later Mrs. Hill left. Josh and I waited to hear the front door slam, and when it did we went out to the kitchen and joined everyone else.

An hour of partying later I though it would be a good time to announce the big news.

"Everybody." I said standing up from my chair.

"What's up sweetheart?" Josh asked as everyone went silent.

"I am going to be having a baby." I announced and smiled. Looking around everyone was jaw dropped.

"Say something." I said in a bit of a scared voice.

"Congratulations!" They all exclaimed with smiles on there faces.

"Really?" I asked a bit unsure.

"Yes, Hope. This is awesome, it was stupid of you to get pregnant at 18 but never the less a baby is always a good thing." Ethan said getting up and hugging me. As the rest of the guys did. When Harry came up to me to give me a hug he mouthed something to me.

I'm sorry.

I nodded my head and we hugged.

"And Cal is the father. Thought I'd mention that too." I quickly said sitting back down in my seat.

Once the party was over I chose to stay home because I was missing Josh a lot.

I recorded a bunch of gaming videos with all the guys and saved them to my email and joined the guys downstairs. They were watching "Now You See Me 2" and they were waiting for me to watch it.

It feels good to be home.

Word Count: 501