If Only It Were You

Start from the beginning

"But she kidnapped them." Caroline added shaking her head as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"I guess they didn't register the danger." Ric replied and I rose my eyebrow at him. "They just keep asking for her, ever since we've got them back." Ric added and Caroline furrowed her eyebrows.

"Well, I don't want them thinking that she's safe. Who knows when she's just going to show up. I, uh. I'll talk to them." Caroline stated before Ric shook his head.

"No, I'll talk to them." He replied and I rose my eyebrow at the tension between the two.. "Once we leave." Ric added and I cleared my throat.

"But we're supposed to have Christmas together first." Caroline replied scoffing at Ric but he was silent. "What is it, did something else happen?" Caroline asked eyeing him confused.

"Look, I think you'll need to sit down for this." Ric replied looking mainly at me and I rose my eyebrow at him confused as I walked towards the couch before the front door opened quickly.

"Ho, Ho, Ho." Damon's voice stated and I looked at him to see Sybil on his arm. "Merry Christmas, Ric." Damon added smirking at him and shutting the door behind them.

"I killed you." Ric whispered shocked and I widened my eyes at him.

"You what!?" I asked angrily looking at Ric as I now stood in front of him.

"Yeah, he and Matt took a whack at me." Damon replied coming from the door. "They even buried me. I can't tell you how hard it was to get all of that dirt out." Damon said laughing a bit and I narrowed my eyes at Sybil before I looked back at Damon. "I know, I know. Christmas just got merry." Damon added smirking at us.

"Excuse me." I said fake smiling before I quickly walked into the kitchen and pulled out my phone, turning the faucet on and dialing in Bonnie's number before she picked up on the fourth ring.

"I'm sorry, I know we're late." She said on the other line and I shook my head.

"Thank goodness. Don't come. It's Damon and he's here with that psycho American Idol reject." I stated angrily and quietly. "Enzo cannot be around her and don't even get me started on what Matt and Ric just tried to pull." I stated before I grabbed the eggnog from the fridge and some glasses.

"What do Sybil and Damon want?" Bonnie asked emotionless and I scoffed at her.

"To ruin Christmas, I don't know." I replied in annoyance before I slowly sighed. "But they promised to leave the girls alone and I don't want a war.. For Stefan's sake." I said shaking my head as I poured the eggnog into five glasses. "I just hope that they leave soon." I added and put cinnamon sticks in the glasses to complete them.

"Well, what about the tuning fork?" Enzo asked and I was guessing I was on speaker.

"She stole it from us." Bonnie replied on the other line also.

"Yeah, well, let's steal it back." Enzo replied and I rose my eyebrow at him.

"From where, for all we know, it's in the trunk of her car." I replied shaking my head at him.

"It disrupts her psychic power and it hurts like hell. She won't be carrying it around with her." Enzo replied in annoyance and I slowly nodded in agreement. "It's probably stashed where she's staying." He added and Bonnie sighed.

"We have no idea where that is." Bonnie pointed out and I nodded at her and rose my eyebrow.

"I can try to find out." I replied biting my bottom lip and Bonnie laughed a bit.