CHAPTER 23

"Ace!" I shouted as loud as I could, I had searched high and low for him but I had no luck, I sat down and heaved a big sigh, nothing was going right anymore.
"Ace! You better get back or ill do it myself now!"I screamed in frustration
-- No answer.
"Fine!" I said then started walking off back to the prison, now which way was it again...?
I turned left then found it, I rushed down then darted to the gate, I couldn't get up there, it could kill my baby...
The gate was a normal metal gate except it was pretty high, I didn't want to go up because I can't lose this baby, it would kill Charlie knowing that.
I sat on the floor then felt a pain in my stomach, I thought I would be fine that it was due to stress, but then It got worse.
"Oh no, not now!" I complained "Ace!"
Five minutes later I felt a warm hand on my shoulder, the other on my stomach.
"I'm here tori, I'm sorry I shouldn't have left you."
"Ace" I said "you need to get Charlie."
"I'm not leaving you, your in labour."
"Just do it!" I said "we might not get another chance!"
He sat there debating whether or not to leave, eventually he got his phone out and called Noah, they had the briefest conversation I have ever seen
"Noahs on his way." He said in a gentle voice
"Ace" I said strained "go now!"
Noah was by his side before he could say anything.
"Noah take her to a doctor -- or a hospital anything please!" He said frantically
"Ace, it'll be fine just calm down." I said
"Okay, okay just promise me you'll be okay -- that you'll stay with Noah and do whatever, please."he begged
"I -- I will ace."
"I love you tori." he whispered softly and almost inaudible
"What?"
"Doesn't matter." He said embarrassed then he darted off, I watched him tears rolled down silently, I wasn't sure why I was crying, I guess I was worried about him -- about his safety.
I got picked out by Noah, I cuddled up to his warmth that radiated around him, I wasn't sure what I wanted anymore, I wasn't sure if I wanted this baby anymore it seemed...wrong especially if you have fell in love with another person, you just feel like the life that you have made, you can't look at because it hurts to remember who's it is.
When I got to a doctor, I lay on a bed thinking over it, what if I didn't want it? What am I going to do?
I couldn't even look at Noah much the less that's how ashamed I felt of myself, how stupid I felt, how selfish I was.
I couldn't help it, the baby was delivered an hour or what felt like a lifetime.
I held it in my arms as it was sqirming in my arms, it had a little cry then -- I wasn't sure if I was going crazy but I though it smiled at me as if to say that everything was okay and it loved me no matter what.
"Congratulations" the doctors voice said "it's a girl, what are you going to called her?"
"Skylar henderson." I said staring at her beautiful face
"What about Elena or Alexis for a middle name?" Noah asked looking intently at the baby
"What, Skylar Elena henderson?"
"Yeah"
"Welcome to our world skylar Elena henderson."
I heard the door slam open and rapid chatting.
"...I swear to god if anything has happened I will take you down right now --" Charlie was saying weakly
"Charlie come here." I said
"Sorry." He said
"No look, Charlie." Noah said pointing to the Little creature that was sleeping quietly in my arms not bothering with all the noise.
"What's her name?"
"Skylar Elena henderson."
"It's going to be Anderson when we're married my summer --" he got put off by coughing
"Noah take the baby for a minute please." I said then put my arm out so he could bite my wrist and get blood for strength, he didn't take too much but he took as much as he could.
I kissed his forehead then looked in his beautiful lit up hazelnut eyes that shone so brightly and irresistibly...
I dropped my gaze straight away knowing I was still ashamed and embarrassed of how I felt about ace as well as him but if anything he is the most kindest person I have ever known and no one could take that away from him.
Noah had came back in with skylar just as Ace was going to say something.
"Finished?"
"Yeah." I said awkwardly
"Cool, we need to get back now before they all ambush us." Noah said
"He's right." Aces said straightening up with no emotion on his face, I give him an questionable look but he just stared at me as if I never had any look on my face.
I sighed as he brushed past me, Charlie looked at me in concern but I just smiled at him making him relax a bit, it wouldn't be fair to put any worry or stress on him it might make his condition worse than it already is, I wouldn't be able to stand that if he was any worser than now.
He took my hand then we walked out the door, After I had cleaned up and changed into different clothes we started to make our way home, home sweet home...
The thought of being back in the real world gave me butterfly's in my stomach, I guess I was so...used to being here now, in the dark dimension,  we had walked all the way to the door that connected both the mortal and supernatural world, that tied achieve world gracefully together without any issues at all, we walked in:
Ace with becca
MacKenzie with Noah
Liam with skylar in his arms and finally me and Charlie.
For some reason I felt like we were missing someone and that made my stomach churn uneasily, was this bad?
Would this be the end of everything?
I wasn't sure....