CHAPTER 3

"where are we going?" i asked as the wind whipped my hair around me

"to the woods in Scotland." he said smiling at me, we were darting past loads of trees and houses at a hundred miles an hour, once we past all the houses, over the ocean, and were in the middle of the deserted woods we stopped, i stood there and he looped his arms around my waist, i giggled, he kissed my cheek

"right" he whispered in my ear" concentrate very hard then when you have caught a sound, a smell or anything else go for it, okay?"

"yeah" i said

"okay, close your eyes then summon all the power you can then just go for it."

i closed my eyes, then i tried to summon all my powers till i felt an electric surge jolt through my body like i had just been hit with a powerful lightning strike, then i went wild, i darted off deeper and deeper into the forest till i found my prey, a roe deer, a smirk creeped up at the edge of my lips then i lunged at it, i bit its cute little neck, the blood was warm and sweet, it was pretty filling i got to admit it wasn't as bad as i thought it would be, after a drank its blood, i kissed it near the ear then whispered "I'm sorry, rest in peace." then Charlie was at my side as i stared at the lifeless corps.

" we should be going back soon." he said

"what are we going to do with the poor things body?"

"burn it." he said

"like cremation?"

"yeah, just its an animal."

"okay sure but where will we burn it?"

"not here, it could cause a serious forest fire, maybe a cave?"

"sure, just lets go, its getting creepy here."

"you feel it too?"

"yeah but more strongly."

Charlie picked the animals body up, we were about to leave when i gasped and dropped to the floor, i saw images, i saw some burly with blonde-brown hair and leaser beam blue eyes coming toward where we were, then the images were gone and i darted up to my feet and felt a frantic pressure of panic working its way up my throat.

"he's very close." i said my voice was full of warning

"come on." Charlie said ominously

we swiftly darted away towards a cave and put the carcass deep in the sturdy cave, Charlie brought out a lighter and lit the body, the flames engulfed its body quickly then when the body was gone the flames subsided, we then went back to the hotel, quicker than when we were going to hunt, when we got to the hotel we slowed down and went into the lift, going to the floor we were on, we eventually got into the bedroom and i lay on the bed, i realized i wasn't tired, so instead i got off the bed then surprised Charlie by giving him a hug and a kiss, i giggled at the way his face was like when i did that because he didn't expect it after i had went hunting.

"I'm not tired, can you hug me?" i said, he looked at me confused then got what i was getting at

"ah, yes." he said, he kissed my hair -- he knew i liked that-- then kissed my neck, i was getting a little bit giddy at this point, probably all that blood that i drank, can you even get drunk on animal blood? i didn't know, oh well, may as well enjoy it while it lasts, he caressed my hair after he had kissed my neck, damn he was getting irresistible, i stroked his face and saw the hint of hunger.

"if you want you can, just ask me."

"are you sure?"

"yes"

"thank you." he said, then he kissed my neck before biting, i stroked his hair as he did so, then traced the bones that were sticking out as he leaned over my body, once he was done we got back to what we were previously doing, i kissed him again then pushed him gently back.

"what's the matter?" he asked

"nothing." i said

"you sure?"

"yeah"

" come on well go find your friends."

we went out getting our coats, i self-consciously led the way to the restaurant, i saw becca's dirty blond hair straight away, they were sitting at a table near a window, i strode over and waved smiling, at first they were confused until i spoke.

"eating without me? well that's very very rude." i said smirking

"oh my god.."

"tori!" becca said and hugged me tight " how the--you look so-- argh in so happy your here!"

"thanks" i said flattered

" i didn't notice you from the intensity in your eyes, you just look so different."

" you what? i have normal stormy grey eyes." i said confused

"no, summer dove they changed when you changed, there the same colour just intense." Charlie said

"seriously?"

"Mm Hm" Charlie said

"cool." i said

"hey." Mackenzie said when becca moved then she hugged me

"join us!" becca said excitedly gesturing to the table

"we already ate..."

"oh" becca said dejectedly

"but well sit with you if you want!" i said quickly before she started crying

"yay!" becca said clapping her hands, then sitting down

"for you my summer dove." he said, i looked behind me and saw a chair there Charlie stood there waiting to put me in

"thank you." i said then kissed him on the cheek

then he got a seat for himself and sat it next to me, i lifted the menu up and scanned through it pretending to decide on what i was going to order, in the end i ordered a red wine, Charlie ordered a beer or i think it was a type of beer, Mackenzie and becca ordered a salad each and a drink, becca got a lemonade, Mackenzie got a diet coke, we sat and chatted until the food came then when we were all finished i paid the bill then we went home.