"Yeah okay, I'm a good rapper. No surprise there. Y'all know I have swag"

"I can rap too" Taehyung pouts.

"How come you weren't in any cyphers?" Yoongi retorts, quirking an eyebrow.

"Did you just break the fourth wall?" Namjoon gasps from across the table and everyone stares at each other in an odd silence.

"What"

"What"

-x-

I feel a sudden dull pain on the back of my neck and look down to see a crumpled up piece of paper on the floor. Whilst the teacher isn't looking, I reach down and pick it up, unravelling the paper.

Hello from the other side
ps. check the other side
pps. Did you see what I did there?

I stifle a laugh and turn over.

Your ass looks nice in those jeans.
V x

Rolling my eyes and smiling at the familiar nickname, I scribble back a reply of:
Too bad. You're not getting this ass tonight boi ;)

I throw the paper diagonally back to Taehyung and avoid eye contact, quickly turning away.

After a short wait, a new ball of paper lands on my desk. I flatten it out and read his slightly child-like writing.

What if I asked you to come round my place after this? Would you be a good boy and say yes?

I bite my lip and think for a moment before putting pen to paper.

Fine, I'll come to yours but I won't be the good boy you think I'll be ;)))

I throw it back, only to feel another piece of paper hitting my arm. However, this piece was thrown from a different direction, not from Taehyung. I pick it up and look around, except no one looks suspicious.

I open it up and frown.
I know your secret.

I drop the paper on the floor and try to swallow but don't succeed. My throat has gone dry and stings like sandpaper. My palms grow sweaty and I struggle to breath. Since a very long time, I'm terrified.

-x-

3rd person

"Hey, what should my name be on Grinder?"

"Agust D"

"Jimin I swear to God" Yoongi shoves his boyfriend to the side as he strolls down the street with everyone else on their way back home.

"Why are you even making an account when you have a boyfriend?" Jungkook asks, walking hand in hand with Taehyung.

"To see what people think about me. I'm curious" Yoongi shrugs and flings an arm around Jimin's waist in a reassuring way. Jimin just rolls his eyes and giggles.

"Do you think I should make an account too?" Hoseok enters the conversation, a spring in his step.

"Hell yeah!"

"No"

Yoongi and Jimin both speak at the same time and look at each other, raising eyebrows.

"Never mind, I'll just ask someone else" Hoseok grumbles and continues down the path.

Meanwhile, Jin has begun lecturing Jungkook and Taehyung about safe sex.

"Do you use lube?"

"We did once" Taehyung responds, holding up a finger.

"Well you should every time! It's dangerous!" He waves his hands around dramatically and tries to restrain himself from hitting the both of them for being so stupid.

"What about condoms? I bet you don't use those, either" Jin sighs in defeat.

"Nope" Jungkook says, grinning.

"You need to be careful! Sex can be both painful and dangerous so just you wait as you've got a big 'I told you so' coming"

"And how come you know so much about sex, hm?" Taehyung smirks as Jin's face falls. Namjoon, who was listening into the conversation the whole time, slaps Jin's ass, resulting in a yelp.

"There's your answer" Namjoon winks at Jin and shoots a finger gun at Taehyung who, after a few blank seconds, grins.

After many people go off down different streets to their homes, Jungkook and Taehyung are the only ones left. They walk hand in hand, arms swaying back and forth.

"Will anyone be home when we're there?" Jungkook asks, kicking a stone across the pavement.

"Shouldn't be. My parents will be at work"

"What about..."

"She won't be there. Don't worry" Tae strokes his thumb across Jungkook's small pale hand and gives it a squeeze.

The surrounding area is really quite beautiful. Despite the busy city-like district, a park is nestled in between large buildings. Its winding pink flowers spiral out and through the metal railings circling it off and tall trees drop their leaves on the pavement they are walking on, gone crisp from the seasonal changes. They crunch under the couple's feet as they stroll down the pavement with the wind flowing through their hair.

The beating of the wind isn't the only thing hurting Jungkook's head. The paper from class has never left his mind since. He's confused, scared even. The most terrible feeling in the world is when you know someone knows something about you but you're not sure what it is. It leaves you as a worried mess that wants, no needs, answers.

"Kookie, are you ok? You look troubled" Taehyung asks in a soothing tone, reaching over and gently caressing his cheek.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine" the younger smiles reassuringly, leaning over and gently kissing Taehyung's lips. He pulls away and tucks a piece of the older's hair behind his ear.

"Okay, if you say so~" Taehyung grins his signature boxy smile before pulling Jungkook down the street that leads to his apartment. Although it's only an apartment, the location and modern state of it makes the whole thing rather expensive. However, this is not a problem for the rich Kim family.

The building slowly reaches the boys' stretch of vision until they are stood outside, a selection of cars parked outside. One of them catches Taehyung's eye.

"Shit, my mother's home" he curses, letting go of Jungkook's hand and fishing out his keys. They begin climbing the stairs up to his apartment in a wary manner.

"What should we do?" Jungkook asks in a worried tone, hanging onto his boyfriend's arm and clutching the fabric.

"Just pretend you're a friend coming over, it'll be fine" he says rather unconvincingly. Mind you, it's the best he can do to comfort the rather nervous boy next to him. Jungkook nods and waits for Taehyung to unlock the door.

As they both step inside, the intense sickly aroma of perfume can be smelt. The source is a woman in her 40s, dusting down a nearby bookshelf, dark hair pinned up in an untidy bun that reveals the multiple strands of grey that she hasn't bothered to dye.

"Hey mum" Taehyung waves as he kicks off his shoes, Jungkook doing the same and slightly hiding behind the elder.

She looks over, eyes like dark pits, irises almost as black as her pupils. Her eyes widen and the black orbs shimmer with water as she steps forward, skin growing paler. Her red lips form a name that Taehyung was not expecting.

"Jungkook"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Yikes

arousal | taekookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें