Day Five

*This chapter is short for now but I will write som more soon!*

Chapter 6

My eyes locked dead on with mr. preppy's face. He nonchalantly ate his fancy breakfast. My plate was still filled with the grotesque colored food, my utesils still wrapped up in their fancy napkin. My fingers drummed on the table, BRUDDUM BRUDDUM BRUDDUM. Val glanced back and forth between noth of us, looking concerned. I stood. 

"K-Kyra?" Val called as I walked out.

I turned my head and glared at him. His eyes went wide. You are so dead, I said inside my head, and continued walking. 

Outside I sighed. The backyard seemed like a forest. I leaned against a tree and slid down. It's been a week since I found out I was engaged. I shuddered at the thought of that word. Completly ridiculous. I scratched my head, thinking of ways out of this. I could kill myself... Nah. I like living. Crud... Now what? 

"Kyra?" My face formed a glare. I turned my head. Mr. preppy walked up, smiling. "You didn't finish your breakfast and I thought you might be hungry."

His hand extended a cinnamon roll. I snached it out of his hand and stood. I bit of a huge chunk and walked away, his faint footsteps following behind. I wondered for a couple minutes then turned. 

"What is your intake on theis whole marrage thing?" I asked.