Day Two

Chapter 2

I yanked my shoes on slowly, grabbed my bag, and was out the door hoping to be late. Judging by the time first period should be starting soon. I drove down Saint Clara St. and did a double take. Wha-what the hell? I tpulled over.

"Hey, need a ride?" I called over to the person walking down the street. He smiled.

"Sure." Mister preppy hopped in and I drove in silence. 

When we got to school I was about to porpously crash, just to kill myself. Why did I pull over? What in hell was I thinking?

I grabbed my bookbag and trudged to first period, rubbing my head. I sat down while the teacher was writing on the board. "Just cause I don't see you doesn't mean I can't hear you." he called turning around, smirking. I smiled.

I yanked out a piece of paper and started doodling. I heard a quiet "ahem" and looked up. I grabbed the piece of paper that was passed and glance at it. "The anatomy of the human heart." Huh. Already did this at my old school. I started to doodle again.

I heard another "ahem" and looked up annoyed. It was the teacher. Uh-oh. I smiled and tryed to hide the sheet.

"Nope. Nice try. Hand it over, now." He demanded. I sighed and slammed it down on his hand.

"Bunch of bull." I mumbled.

"What was that?" He asked in a teasing voice.

"BUNCH OF-" I was cut of but a loud bang.

Mister preppy walked in and handed the yellow sheet to Mr. Brummer. His face wrinkled up. He handed the sheet to mee and I sighed, grabbed my stuff, and followed mister preppy out the door. Yay a call slip. On my second day.

Mister preppy turned down the hall. Wait... isn't the office the other way?

"Uhh.. Isn't the office that way?" I said slightly turning.

"Yeah. Your point?" he continued walking. I followed behind slowly.

He opened a door with a sign that said "Employees only" and motioned for me to follow. The room had about forteen chairs with twelve of them occupied. "Sit." he said, pointitng to one of the chairs.

"Today we have a very important thing to discuss. We are releasing Miss Sierra McWells as our vice president and calling Miss Kyra James to take her place." He smiled.

"What?! Sierra yelled.

"What the fuck!?" I asked, standing up.

"Miss Sierra, if you would please hand over your: keys, pin, and ribbon." He asked nicely.

"But that-" she was cut off.

"No questions. Now." He complied, a cold expression on his face. She threw them on the ground and stormed out.

Mister preppy walked over to me and handed the keys to me, pinned the pin on my shirt, and tied the ribbon in my ponytaied hair.

"Congrats." He smiled.

Mu jaw gaped open. I spoke.

"What the fuck do you think your doing?" I yelled at him. He looked shocked. "Me? The vice pres.? No way in hell." i started to pull out the ribbon. His hand stopped mine.

"Everyone -excluding Sierra - has voted and the vote was unanimous. Welcome to Fort Daniels High School." he grinned.

My eyes widdened and I made my way for the door. "You can't run away forever Kyra." mister preppy called. I ran outside and leaned on a tree. What is with this school?! It's like there bent on ruining my reputation for not giving a shit! How dare they!

I huffed and made my way for second period. I was right, this was the worst school I'd ever been to. Great...