"Doesn't writing take a lot of time? I'm sure it would be hard," Dino told him. 

"Yah, don't think so highly of yourself, okay? Just because you're the only member who has a fanfiction written doesn't mean the others won't," Seokmin told him intelligently. 

"Hyung, are you jealous?" Dino teased. 

"What?" Seokmin stuttered. "No, I am not. I'm just telling you not to have a big ego after this. We are one team, remember that. Okay?"

Dino nodded obediently. "Nae, hyung! I will remember that. Although... should I ask manager hyung to buy me a copy of the book? It said you have to be living under a rock to not know of the book. Now I'm curious about how the book will be. It's famous after all."

"Good point," Seokmin said, yawning. He got comfortable in his seat and smiled a tired smile. "Hyung's sleepy now. I'll go to sleep. You can go stalk that Hwan Hyejin girl if you want."

"No, I won't be doing that! That's embarrassing," Dino replied. 

"I saw that it mentioned her Wattpad account. You should check it out," Seokmin said before he slowly fell asleep. 

Dino rolled his eyes at his hyung before he turned back to Seungcheol. "Hyung, can I have my phone back?"

"Huh? Oh, right." Seungcheol immediately handed Dino back his phone. "Congratulations, Lee Dino. You're officially a famous and most wanted guy from a book."

Dino lightly blushed, but no one saw it. He checked the Internet for more articles regarding the most searched Hwan Hyejin as well as her story Highlight. 

Shortly, Dino found her Wattpad account: @hwan_ji. Curious, he tapped on it and saw her followers, leaving Dino's jaw dropping lower than Wonwoo's voice. 

21.3K followers. 

This girl's really famous, he thought as he checked her Wattpad account. He saw that she had a book about herself but he couldn't touch on it because he needed a Wattpad account. Before Dino knew it, he was making a Wattpad account just to know more about the girl who helped made him famous. 

+ + + 

Hi guys. My name's Hwan Hyejin. I'm a Korean living somewhere in Seoul, I won't exactly tell where because I don't want people finding where I am. I'll just tell you that I'm living under a rock with good Wi-Fi :) 

Dino silently laughed as he continued reading on. He had created a Wattpad account a few minutes ago, going by the account, @dinorawr17. 

I'm a 2001 liner. Yes, I'm really young but that doesn't stop me from having a passion for writing. And! Great news! My SEVENTEEN fanfiction Highlight has been published as a real book! I really hope you guys would have the time to purchase it in stores near you :) 

Dino paused, staring at the first sentence that he had just read. She was two years younger than him, and yet, she's now a famous fanfiction author that was well-known in both their fandom and South Korea. 

She's that young?

Dino's assumptions of her being a noona fan had totally gone down the drain. Instead of a noona fan, she ended up being a dongseng fan. 

Unable to hide his emotions, he immediately woke up Seokmin, who grumbled a few times before he woke up.

"What?" Seokmin asked in a hoarse voice. 

"Hyung..." Dino said. 

"What?"

"She's not a noona fan."