"I know, right? We must be really lucky," Dino told him as he checked the other news. Another article caught his attention and he immediately tapped on it. 

Dino from SEVENTEEN has immediately caught the hearts of many women ever since the story Highlight by Hwan Hyejin has been published. It has shone light to Dino, SEVENTEEN's maknae, because of the way he is in the story. Explained beautifully in words, have you already fallen in love with SEVENTEEN's Dino after reading Highlight?

Dino squinted his eyes at the mention of his name. What is this about Dino and the fanfiction titled Highlight? Not only was it the title of their song from their album Going Seventeen, it was also a famous fanfiction that was trending in Seoul—or the entire South Korea, for all he knew. 

He showed it to Seokmin once again. "Hyung, look at this."

Seokmin took time to read it and once he was done, he blankly stared at Dino. "Is this for real? It's not a fake article, right?"

Dino shrugged as he checked the webpage. "It's a real webpage. It's not a spam or anything. Everything they post on this website is 100% real."

Seokmin broke into a proud smile as he patted the maknae's head. "Wow, Dino! You're famous now! More than you already are."

Jeonghan, who was sleeping soundly on the row next to theirs, woke up from the sound of Seokmin's cheer and looked over to the two of them. "What's with all the noise?"

"Sorry, hyung," Dino immediately apologized. 

Seokmin snatched the phone away from Dino and showed it to Jeonghan. "Look, hyung! Dino's riding on fame on his own."

Jeonghan took the phone from Seokmin's grasp and read it for himself. He let out a small gasp as he looked at Dino. "Lee Chan! When were you getting famous on your own?"

Dino shrugged in response. "It's the girl, hyung. Our Carat. She wrote a fanfiction and I'm guessing I'm one of the main characters, which is why I'm getting known?"

"Hwan Hyejin?" Jeonghan read on the article. "She's becoming a well-known Carat? Even Carats idolize her? That sounds crazy!"

Seungcheol woke up from Jeonghan's noisy chatter and asked, "Yah, what's with all the noise?"

"Sorry, Coups. But read this!" Jeonghan quickly passed the phone to Seungcheol, who was sitting behind him. 

"Heol, daebak. Yah, Lee Dino, you're becoming famous on your own?" Seungcheol teased, now more awake than he was at first. 

"Not only me, SEVENTEEN too," Dino corrected. He didn't want to be greedy when the others also worked hard for the team. 

"Hwan Hyejin?" Seunghceol also read. 

That name has been repeating ever since Dino read the article. He wondered how famous she was now thanks to the fanfiction she has written and published. 

"It says here Highlight is sold everywhere in stores," Seungcheol read out loud. "Most of the times, it gets sold out, too."

"Sold out?" Seokmin asked, surprised. "There's that many people who likes reading her book? Wah, that girl's amazing. What do you think, Dino? Do you think she's a noona?"

"Judging by everything, she sounds like one. I'm guessing she's around... mid twenties?" Dino guessed before he let out a shrug. "I'd like to thank her, though. Even if I can't do it personally, at least buying her book would make her do well, right?"

Seokmin patted his shoulder as he gave him a proud smile. "Our maknae's growing up. I'm so proud of you. I hope Author Hwan will make a fanfiction about the other members, too."