He lets out a small whimper.

"S-sorry," I apologize and stop touching it.

I don't know why, but I'm finding all the cuts and bruises on him so mesmerizing as the last streaks of the sun's rays shine over his face. The dark reds and violets of his wounds and bruises have complimented with the light yellow and orange rays of the sun. And his white shirt is not helping at all. It makes him glow even more.

I find myself gasping a little at the sight of him.

He looks so perfect just standing there.

He tries to smile a bit, his gray hair creating a dream-like color in my sight as it collides with the yellow rays.

And, damn, does he look beautiful and unworldly.

Celestial.

Heavenly.

"Ethereal," I suddenly blurt out without even thinking, still staring at him like he's the most interesting thing in the world.

He looks befuddled for a moment, gawking at me.

"What?" he asks and scratches his nape.

Searching for white lies to cover up my shameless act, I gulp.

I can't just tell him that he looks ethereal just now.

What will he think of me?

"I mean, that's the word we're gonna be discussing for English tomorrow," I tell him, looking away from his gaze, clearing my parched throat.

I hear him hum.

"Ethereal," I repeat the word, just watching the retreating sun above. "Beautiful, isn't it?"

--

Jimin

Staring at the doe-eyed boy in front of me, I wonder at how the evening clouds have casted shadows on him that have highlighted his shining ear piercings and pretty pink lips as they curve into a small grin.

"Yeah..." I find myself saying as I marvel at Jungkook's perfection. "It's beautiful."

Realizing I sound like a total creep, I slap myself to awake my senses and wish to finally wake up because I'm just dreaming, right?

But I only end up wincing in pain from the damn self-slapping.

"Are you okay, Jimin?" he asks me because he probably have heard my groaning, concern obvious in his tone.

I don't know why, but when he touches my shoulder again, my heart beats damn fast. Like, supersonic-fast. And, I don't know, I just somehow feel jittering movements in my stomach.

I can only nod at him.

"Y-yeah," I mutter, almost sputtering nonsense because damn heart, please stop being all jumpy! This is just Jungkook you're talking to and not the president of North Korea, jeez.

He heaves out a long breath. "Can you walk?"

I try stepping a foot but I only end up staggering back. I shake my head at him. "Nope. C-can you... help me walk then?"

I mentally kill myself because of my shamelessness.

His left eye twitches and I can hear him internally groaning.