"He is not!" Beca protested. "I still have like 2 inches on him, as I should. You're like 11, kid, stop growing."

"Where's mom and dad?" Chloe asked Emma.

"In the basement trying to fit all the food in the spare refrigerator," Emma said.

"Ok," Chloe replied. "Can you guys put me and Beca's bags in my room?"

The boys took the bags and brought them upstairs while Beca and Chloe went downstairs to say hello to Chloe's parents. "Beca!" Chloe's mom said excitedly as she pulled the girl in for a hug.

"Well hello to you too mom," Chloe said, rolling her eyes and smiling.

"Hi Cindy," Beca laughed.

"I'm so sorry about your mom. How are you holding up, honey?"

"I'm doing ok, Chloe's been really amazing and has been helping me through a lot of it. Thank you so much for letting me come up here."

"Of course honey, you're family," Cindy said. She gave her daughter a hug. "Did you say hi to the kids?"

"Yeah," Chloe replied. "Where's Dad?"

"Right here honey," he said, giving his eldest daughter a hug.

"Hey!" Chloe said.

"Beca, it's so great to have you," he said.

"Thanks so much for inviting me, John," Beca said.

"We're gonna run to the store to get stuff to make cookies," Chloe said. "Do you need anything else?"

"Yeah, I forgot the garlic for the mashed potatoes," Cindy said.

"Ok, we'll get it," Chloe said.

"Bring Emma with you, she needs a break from the boys," Cindy said with a laugh.

"Ok, sounds good."

They went upstairs and Chloe went to go see what she had in the kitchen while Beca went upstairs to go get Emma. "Hey Em, it's Beca," she said, knocking on the teenager's door.

"Come in," the young redhead called back. Beca walked in and found the girl on her computer with headphones on.

"Oh my gosh are you working on a mix?" Beca asked with a smile.

"No, I'm editing something I recorded," Emma replied. "I make mixes though too."

"Can I listen?" Beca asked.

"Sure, it's House Of Gold by Twenty One Pilots. I was playing the ukulele really quietly and I can't figure out how to make it louder without making my singing louder."

"Oh I'll help you!" Beca said. She sat down on a chair next to the desk and put on the headphones Emma handed her. "This is really good, kid!" She said. She adjusted the sound and handed the headphones back to Emma. "How's this?"

"Perfect!" Emma said.

"Alright, so Chloe and me are going to the store and your mom told us to take you with since the boys are getting on your nerves."

"Ugh, sounds great!" Emma said with a laugh. They went downstairs and Chloe met them in the foyer.

"I'm in a Starbucks mood, how about you guys?"

"Oh my god yes," Emma said.

"Sure," Beca shrugged.

Chloe wrapped her arm around Beca as they went to the car. "Doing okay?"

Beca nodded. "I'm just a little overwhelmed." 

"I'm here if you need anything," Chloe said. "We can talk later tonight, sound good?"