Chapter 3: t-troubles and w-worries

Newt was wandering around the Hogwarts grounds thinking about Ellie. He thought about the fact that he couldn't even bring himself to talk her because whenever he did he would star stuttering and his face would turn crimson, never mind actually telling her how he felt about her. Newt walked around some more thinking about the way Ellie gave him butterflies every time she spoke or smiled, her bright, and lively eyes, and how cute she looked whenever she blushed. "Ugh why do i have to be so shy!" Newt thought to himself. I wish I could just tell her how i feel... Newt started walking through the forbidden forest which was against the rules but he didn't care, he came here often to visit the unicorns and he would check up on all the magical wildlife to make sure everything was ok. Newt would also come here because it would help take his mind of his troubles and worries. Newt then spotted Ellie through the trees. he thought of going over to her but he didn't know what to say or do after that so he just sighed as he gazed upon her the sun reflecting off her auburn hair bringing out all the different highlights. Ellie was surrounded by multiple magical beasts which included unicorns, threastral, a hippogriff, bowtruckles, and there were even some magical creatures that even Newt couldn't recognize. It pained him to have feelings toward Ellie and not be able to tell her, and if he kept the secret any longer he felt as if he were about to explode.