Chapter 33: The Journey Home

Začít od začátku

"This is going to use practically all of my magic power," Nova warned us, while she breathed in for preparation. "And, since it's so many people, it'll only last about three hours. So we're gonna have to get everyone in a large room before the spell wears off, otherwise that'll be very messy."
"The throne room should be big enough," Lucy suggested, and we all nodded in approval.

"Natsu! Girls! You did it!" Gramps cried with joy, as Gildarts parked up at the edge of the field by the forest.
"Gramps!" I shouted back, grinning. When he noticed the destroyed FRAS behind us, his eyes widened and his jaw dropped.
"Wow, you really did give them hell..." He muttered under his breath. However, he shook his head and began to admire the crowd of Rosafelts, all chatting amongst themselves.
"So this is our army, then," he said to himself. "Have you talked to them? Are they aware of the situation?"
"Mostly," Lucy replied. "They're on our side, that's for sure. And they know what they're getting themselves into by joining us."
"Thank god," Gramps said, sighing with relief. "So everything worked out okay."

Once I had informed Gramps of the plan, we set it into motion. The rosafelts lined up one by one, and were shrunk by Nova's magic and placed into a big wooden crate that me and Lucy had provided.
"This is the craziest thing I've ever done!" One of the girls cried, as they became first in line.
Nova quickly shrunk her down, and picked her up.
"They're all so cute when they're shrunk!" Nova chirped, patting the mini rosafelt child on the head.
"Cute? Did you say cute?" The rosafelt asked, looking around. When she noticed me standing a few feet behind Nova, she squealed with excitement.
"Natsu-sama~! Do you think I look cute all shrunk down?!" She cried, doing all kinds of miniature sexy poses.
"Get your ass in the box!" Lucy screamed, practically slapping her out of Nova's palm. However, I could still hear her cries from inside the crate.
"Lucy, calm down-"
"I'll calm down when they stop sucking up to you! Don't they realise that you're...that you're..."
"Taken?" I asked her, winking. "That's what you were thinking, anyway."
"DON'T YOU START WITH ME!!" Lucy yelled, whacking me round the head and sending me plummeting to the ground.
"You two fight just like a married couple," Wendy said from behind, laughing.
"Yeah, and they act like one too," Erza added, rolling her eyes. "Even in less appropriate times..."
"The two creators of divinity, hooking up? So they'll be connected by mind, magic, and love! Talk about couple goals!" Levy sung, clasping her hands together with stars in her eyes. I glanced at Lucy, with her flaming eyes of fury.
I thought about how soft her lips had been against mine.
We were what you'd call perfect. That's what I'd said to myself. Yet we don't even realise that we...
"Yep, that's us," I said, throwing my arms around Lucy joyfully. "The ultimate couple goal."
"N-Natsu..." Lucy stuttered, looking up at me from my embrace.
"Okay, I think that's everyone!" Nova broke in.
We all peeped our heads into the crate, to see a swarm of miniature girls all chatting amongst themselves.
"Nova was right! They are adorable!" Wendy said happily. I felt Lucy's anger bubble up again slightly, which made me laugh.
"Alright, now it's just you guys!" Nova said. "Unfortunately I can't shrink myself, so I'll be travelling with Makarov until we get there. Makarov will notify the palace of the situation, we'll get granted access, then we simply have to make it to the throne room before the magic wears off."
"And if we don't do that, then I assume it's..."
"Squish," Nova finished, clapping her hands together as a demonstration.
"What a lovely thought," Erza added.
"Alright, I'll do you guys all at once if that's okay,"
"Hit us with your best shot, sis!" I said proudly.
"You said it!" She replied, and began her magic. I didn't feel anything, however my field of view began to get lower and lower, until all I could see was a giant crate before me that didn't even reach my waist before.
"Woah, I'm tiny!" I yelled, and even my voice was squeaky. I soon after realised that Lucy and the others had also shrunk to my size.
"Aw, you guys are all adorable!" Nova chirped, clapping her hands. She picked me up and started stroking my hair like a doll.
"Stop getting all girly and put us in the damn box!" I shouted, folding my arms.
"Fine, fine...you're no fun, Nii-San," Nova murmured under her breath, carefully placing me in the large crate. Then, one after the other, she placed the others inside.
"Okay, I'm closing the lid! Has anyone got a sort of light magic you can use just while you travel?" Nova asked, leaning over the crate and peeking in.
"I've got my fire!" I called out, lighting my fist.
"That'll be fine!" Nova replied. "Okay, see you in an hour or so!" Then she placed the lid over the crate, the only light light glowing from my flame. After a few moments the create began to shake a little as Nova picked it up.
"Now we just sit and enjoy the ride," Lucy said, grinning with satisfaction.
"Wait, isn't this technically a form of transport?" Wendy asked.
"Hm...yeah, I guess it is," Levy answered. I suddenly felt all eyes falling on me.
"What? What is it?" I asked, blinking at them with confusion.
"Transport..." Juvia muttered, as if it was some sort of curse word.
I quickly realised that it was.
"Oh man..." I said, already feeling my stomach turn.
"Natsu's in for a great time," Erza teased, laughing.
"Hey! Don't go...go..." I threw my hand over my mouth, causing my flame to vanish.
"N-Natsu, that's our only light source!" Lucy stuttered, trying to pull my hand away from me.
"Creator, I can be of some use."
Right...
I tried to tell Lucy. "Use..."
"Divinity..." Lucy finished, divinity's guidance clearly helping her too. "Alright, let's do this...I'll go for electric..."
White particles floated from her hands, and began lashing out as streaks of electricity.
"You're making electricity? Awesome Lucy!" Wendy cried, hazing at the bright lights.
"No, this is too dangerous...let's just..." Lucy muttered, focusing hard on containing the electricity.
"No kidding, that's gonna fry someone in a second," I added.
"Copper, within plastic..." Lucy muttered more to herself. More divinity emerged, forming itself into thin copper wires, along with plastic wire sleeves that coated the copper.
"Don't tell me she's creating an electrical circuit...that's so complex!"Levy said, unable to stop watching.
"An alkaline battery...zinc anode with manganese dioxide cathode..."
"What the hell is she saying?" Cana asked.
"It's...the thought processes when you use divinity," I explained. "The knowledge just 'comes' to us. It's...kinda freaky...actually."
Just as I finished talking, so did Lucy. She had created a large light bulb which she attached carefully to the battery using the copper wires. The bulb lit up brightly, filling the whole room with light.
"Wow..." a few Rosafelts gasped, gazing at the creation.
"N-Now I just have to get though this," I muttered, gagging. "Then we start our research."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
YAY THEY'RE GOING BACK!
I wonder where the council are? Why have they all vanished? Hmm...
THANKS FOR READING, AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!! Xxxx