Chapter 9: My War

The next day, Chase stayed home to heal up, but in the mean time I was riding straight to Chase's school, very early. This is because the boy always also come early to pick off smaller kids that come later on. I am ready.

I walked to the front gate and suddenly I heard yelling, "Shut up, I don't want anyone to hear your mouth!" said a voice at the other side of the gate. My fist tightened in rage, I then ran to the school and headed towards the yelling to see a boy being punched "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, in blind rage I balled up all of my rage into a kick into the bullies face. 

SMACK! 

The face of Allen seemed to swollen up right when I kicked him, I loved the revenge. After 5 minuets of Allen crying and the smaller boy running away I squatted  to his level, "Do you know why I kicked you?" I said calmly, "Because your a stupid jerk that wanted to kick me for fun" The boy said grossly,  I smacked him on the head "NO!, It is because you mugged my little brother... Now if I hear you have been fighting with anyone especially my brother... I'll kick that stupid face you have there right off your head!" I said grimly. 

The next day news spread that someone's sister got revenge on Allen and kicked him in the face and broke his nose, and that Allen guy never talked again , For me I was smiling the whole day, now I'm happy. 

A/N : Hay! I want to say THANK YOU FOR FOLLOWING ME Its has only been a month ever scene I got on here, SO THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU, And for anyone who is going through any bulling pleases tell me what is happening, ill help you in any way! 

Fact of the Week: Hazel draws Everyday, this does not mean she is depressed everyday, but instead I constant habit, there are a few breaks here and there but usually during art blocks, and when she losses a pencil.