Chapter 3: Art Protects Me From Evil

The day was almost over, 3:59 my watch read. I headed toward the endless hallways trying to avoid all people around me so I can get to art class, after speed walking inorder to beat the late bell I finally made it, RIIIINNNNGGGG, I sat down at a random desk near the back, and then I looked around, there was a few boys sitting around one table, it must be boys that where friend from last year, a tall girl sitting with her friend, and then a group of three girls all snickering and talking to each other, I rolled my eyes at them knowing they are the "bad" group to hang out with. I heard someone walk through the door "ALL RIGHT CLASS QUIET DOWN PLEASE!", it was the art teacher and it was the "unprofessional" one. The class quiet down, one of the girls from the group winced at the teacher's grey sweat shirt. "Alright kids, my name is Ms.Jaxion but you can call me Susan, I don't really like being called that "Miss" stuff it's too wird for me." My eyes seemed to widen at her remark, and at the fact she is so, open? "Ok everybody I want to get one thing straight, I just moved here but, I have been teaching art for 5 years got that?" Everyone nodded, "Ok the first thing I want to try out on the first day of school is...WATERCOLOR!" Half of the class grunted angrily, and most of the rest of the class stared in disbelief, I think I was the only one that was smiling like an idiot. Everyone got up and lined up to mix media paper,water color paints, and a water cup. My mind seemed to be at ease when I'm water coloring, so I wanted to do a jellyfish.

Every brush stroke was like water, every breath I took was the ocean wind. "What's that!?" Said a snotty voice, I looked up very slowly to see a girl in plad and jeans sitting on the table right infront of me, silence was my answer, "Hellloooo? I was asking you a question" the girl said, "It's a jelly fish..." I finally responded, but then I continued painting. "Hey girls! Look at this!" shouted the girl, 2 more girls walked up to my desk, I started sinking into my chair but I still painted, "What is that, a blue blob?" Said one of the new girls, "No you idiot that's a jelly fish!" Responded one of the girls, "But jelly fish arnt blue, their pink!" Argued a girl. "Hey, what are you girls arguing about?!" Susan marched in front of the girls and then her gaze landed apon my painting, "Ms.Jaxion? That painting is wrong! The jelly fish is supposed to be pink!"wined one of the girls, Susan rolled her eyes and focused on me, I was the one who look like a blob because I was melting into my desk,"My,My,My that's a good one you have there do you mide if I could take a look at it?" I was frozen but then I finally spoke "No I don't mind..." I whispered, Susan picked up my painting and got a good look at it, then put it down "That's one professional looking painting, keep up the good work" Susan smiled. 

After watercoloring was done it was almost 4:40, almost time to leave  school, "You got lucky because you are so good at painting" said one of the girls that approached me, I smiled weakly in response, RRRIIIIINNNNNGGGGG, School was done for the day. I went out side to get my bike, but then I saw the art teacher fixing the seat hight on her bike, then she looked up and saw me "Hey your that girl who painted the jelly fish!" I froze and started walking slow towards her to get my bike "Uhh- Yah! I am" I said "Man your a lot more comfortable outside of school am I right?" Susan gleamed "Yah I don't Realy like being in big crowds its just to much." I said while getting on my bike"I responded "Well that's good to know, hey would you like to come to my house knowing your parents won't be picking you up"; My grip tightened on the handles "S-sorry I-I got to pick up my brother bye!" And then I bolted off to Chase's school.

Arthor's Comments: AAAAAHHHhhhhhh oh cheese 700 words is a record for me, so AGAIN if I make any mistakes blah blah blah tell me so I can make the story better

Ps. If I started getting more reads and stuff you know what's going to happen (and also today I got my fist follower huehuehue) 

Anyways fun fact- Hazle has scocial anxiety and hates being in crowds lol (I want to do a fun fact every week :T)