Chapter 5: Shy,Kind,and Blind

Right when Susan opened the door; "IIIIIIMMMMMM BACK!!!" Called outSusan. I had an idea of what Susan was calling to but Chase? "What the heck? Is there someone here?" Chase argued, "SHHHHHHH!" Susan hissed, right then the little girl who I saw out the window, creeped out of hiding. The girl looked very scared but her straight face is now softer because of the presence of Susan, "M-mommy?" the little girl whispered "who are these new people I hear?", Hear? we where right in front of her, "This is Chase and Chase's sister, Chase's sister is my student." Susan said quietly;" Ehem! Actually my name is Hazle, thank you." I corrected "H-Hazle? That's a nice name... it sounds like birds" I couldn't understand, but I tried to knowing she looks so innocent, "Oh thank you, what's you name?" I said, "M-my name?" The little girl repeated "Yes, sweetly tell Hazle your name." Susan supposed "M-my name is Grace..." The little girl squeaked.

"Grace? That's too is a cool name!"I cheered, Grace tried to walk over to me but compleatly missed and walked towards the door "Can you be my friend?" Grace said to the wall, "Umm? Grace?" I questioned "I'm over here" Grace's head perked in surprise and turned and walked to words me "S-sorry it's just I can't see you, you know?" My eyes widened in disbelief, a little girl at about the age 5, is blind?! "O-Oh no I-it's ok!" My words shuttered "WHO WANTS SANDWICHES?!" said Susan in the kitchen "y-yah one sec" I called, I carried Graces and helped her into her seat and then we ate. 

After we where done eating we went back home to start cleaning up and for me to do part time work, witch can get pretty hectic. "I'm going out for dog walking Chase!" I called. I soon headed out to nearly hear Chase saying Good-bye.

Author's comments: Hey sorry for the wait it thanksgiving so I went out with family a lot, right now this is part 2 and I'm thinking about updating on Wendays, Fridays, and the weekends I'm just goin real slow right now. :3 

Ps. Because I went out for thanks giving tell me what you did for this week pls ;)