Dazai (Scenario)

Requested by: straydogs-

Dazai babysitting Chuuya's and your daughter/son.

This is really short, I apologize in advance ;-;
_______________________________

Dazai wondered how the heck he ended up in Chuuya's apartment with his son Kou. The child was eight years old, had Chuuya's eyes but your hair color. He was born curious.
Ah, Dazai remembered: You asked him to look after Kou while Chuuya was taking you out on a date.
Well, Dazai can hardly say no to you, plus he liked Kou, although he was only an innocent child.

"Can we play twister?" A young, male voice greeted Dazai. The brown-haired male nodded, patted Kou's [h/c] hair and grinned. This night could be interesting.
"Bring it on, young boy!"
Within a few minutes, the game was ready to be played. Kou laughed happily and spun the item on the board which decided the first color.
"Right hand on red!"
Dazai did as he was told and put his right hand on the red circle. Actually..it was fun. Dazai thought this child was fun to be with. At least Kou wasn't like Chuuya.
"Left leg on green!~" Kou chirped happily.

"Oh! This sounds like a new suicide method!~"

Kou smacked Dazai over the head with the board he was holding and pouted. He had heard everything about Dazai's suicidal personality.
"If you're gone..then who will play with me?!" Kou suddenly had a look of sadness on his face as he thought of hearing the news of Dazai's death.
"Dad is always busy with work and mom is overworking herself..No one but you can play with me."
Dazai already knew he had to clear up some things for this poor child. The world of adults wasn't an easy one.

"Kou-chan. Your mom and dad love you, you know. They're just working so hard to give you a bright future, unlike theirs. You may think they avoid you, but they're just trying their best to keep you alive and healthy."

Kou had to stop himself from bursting into tears. No one had ever cared to explain him why mom and dad always came home tired, and then there was a kind man named Dazai Osamu.

Dazai smiled, picked the boy up and laughed as Kou was placed on his shoulders.
"Woaaah!~ Dazai-san is so much taller than daddy!"

"I heard that!"
Turning around, Dazai found Chuuya and you standing in the door frame.
It confused Dazai.
"Aren't you supposed to be on a date?"

You cracked a smile and chuckled.

"Why don't we spend the night as a family instead, Dazai? Chuuya?"