Atsushi (Scenario)

Requested by: Love_Anime_Forever

Atsushi saving his girlfriend who was kidnapped by Fitzgerald.

I'm sorry, this was rushed qwq
__________________________________

You spitted right into the blonde's face with a disgusted facial expression. The situation you were in was probably the worst you could ever think of. All you had done was go buy some groceries and before you knew it, you found yourself being tied up by this dude called Mark.
The Guild had made it clear.
They wanted the bounty placed on Atsushi's head and they knew he'd come to save you.
"Such a pretty face, but such a vulgar mouth.." Fitzgerald wiped his face clean with a dark blue handkerchief.

He didn't like your feisty attitude. It was troublesome and you were of no use. The chance of getting information from you was equal to zero.
"Lock her up."
With these words you got lifted up and thrown over Mark's shoulder. You felt like a wash cloth being thrown around.
"Hey! Stop it! I'm gonna kill you!" You spat and yelled, but it was no use. Within a couple of minutes, you were tossed into the prison-like room. It was cold, hard and lonely. There was barely anything in it. Only a mattress and an old sink. You doubted it still worked.

But pouting wasn't an option and so you started looking for useful tools around the room. Even if it meant ripping off the floor, you'd do anything to get out.

_____________

"We have to save [Name]-chan!" Atsushi slammed his palms on his desk and looked at his colleagues in the office. They all worked hard enough already, and The Guild wouldn't hurt you anytime soon.
"Atsushi-kun is right." Dazai sighed as he worked on a paper plane and let it fly through the air. Even the brown-haired detective was worried about your well-being. You were an important member, after all. You were like family.
Atsushi wanted to rip his hair out do bad, but his haircut would only worsen and Ranpo would definitely tease him about it.

The look in Atsushi's eyes grew hard and determined as he sighed and turned around to walk towards the door.
"If no one's gonna save her, then I have to do it myself." The weretiger shut the door loudly behind him. He was stunned, speechless.
How could they be so calm although you were in obvious danger?! Atsushi was so deep in thought that he didn't notice Dazai and Tanizaki catching up to him.
"Yo, Atsushi-kun!" Tanizaki yelled as he caught his breath and placed a hand on his colleague's shoulder. He was just as worried as Atsushi and Dazai were.
"We'll help you save [Name]-chan."

Atsushi's eyes widened as he finally caught up to Tanizaki's words.
"Huh, but-"
He was quickly cut off by a smirking Dazai. Oh boy, it dawned on him.
"We made the perfect plan, Atsushi-kun."

____________

Sitting in the helicopter that Tanizaki was flying, Atsushi slowly grew nervous. It was like an infiltration. A solo one. But Atsushi didn't mind as long as he could get you back safe and sound.
"Dazai-san..Are you sure this will go smoothly?" Atsushi spoke through the mic given to him and Tanizaki.
Dazai was sitting in front of a couple of laptops while he was talking to Atsushi.
"Don't worry. It'll go more smoothly than my suicide attempts!~"
The tiger boy didn't know whether this was a good sign, but he trusted Dazai. After all, his tactics had never been wrong.

"Tanizaki, it's time."
The orange-haired male didn't hesitate as he exclaimed Roger! and activated his ability; Light Snow. The helicopter became invisible thanks to Tanizaki's ability and they could get close enough to one of Moby Dick's doors.
Atsushi gave Tanizaki one last nod as he ripped Moby Dick's door open and leapt in. To his surprise, it was empty. Just a few complicated hallways.
"It's empty." Atsushi informed his two colleagues who made this rescue possible.
"Just go ahead, Atsushi-kun." Dazai encouraged his nervous subordinate. Atsushi reliefed his nerves by inhaling deeply and took one step at a time.

Gradually, Atsushi grew bolder and started running. It remained empty and quiet which was suspicious. Who'd leave this flying ship unguarded? The light-haired teen turned a corner, but suddenly an alarm went off.
"What?!"
Panicked, Atsushi picked up the pace as he could already see the cells prisoners were kept in.

You held your ears as the alarm went off. It was making your ears numb.
Rushed footsteps could be heard as well as a "I'll shoot that weretiger down!~"
It made your jaw clench. You were angry, frustrated. How could you let yourself get captured so easily?
"Hey!" You yelled loudly, your voice left an echo in the empty hallway. "If you shoot him, I'll make you pay!"
Adrenaline filled your whole body as you pulled on the cell's door, desperately trying to open it. However, that's when you heard a familiar yell.

"[Name]-chan!"

It was Atsushi.
The ability user was out of breath as he reached the cell you were kept in. You grabbed a bobby pin in your hair and let it drop in Atsushi's slightly sweaty hands. The teen knew what to do, Dazai knew what was going on and gave him direct orders.
"Listen closely and use the bobby pin like a key." Dazai's voice filled Atsushi's ear as he was already working on the lock.

[E/c]-tinted orbs glimmered in relief as the door opened. What took you off-guard was the fact that Atsushi immediately grabbed your hand and looked for another way out.
The nervous, flustered Atsushi seemed to have vanished while he was running with you the same way he got in. He looked more self-confident, determined and strong? It flattered you.
"Tanizaki-san's waiting outside for us. We'll make it." Atsushi smiled at you as soon as he saw the familiar door.

He reached for the doorknob, ripped the door open, pulled you close to his body and leapt with you out of the flying ship.
"Atsushi! You idiot!" You screamed as you were mercilessly falling towards the hard ground of Yokohama. It scared you, but Atsushi seemed to be calmer than you.
What a time to be alive.

Meanwhile, Mark was grinning from ear to ear as he was finally able to shoot the weretiger.
"He's blind to the approaching danger." Tom spoke up as he climbed into the capsule that Mark would shoot at the couple.
The sniper laughed to himself and ruffled his brown hair.
"They'll be surprised~"

"[Name]-chan!" Atsushi yelled, seeing the capsule being shot at them. He held you close to his body, the capsule missing you by a few meters.
"Atsushi-kuuun!"
Suddenly, you landed on something hard. Gasping and coughing for air, you finally noticed where you were.
Right on Tanizaki's helicopter.
"Climb in, guys!" Tanizaki yelled to the duo that gladly did as they were told.
Grabbing a mic for yourself, you could practically feel Dazai's smirk.
"Thank you, guys. I.." Tears spilled from your eyes, but you didn't care. Atsushi saw them, wiped them away and grinned genuinely at you.

"Don't scare us so much, next time."

Even though it was awkward, Atsushi planted his lips on yours as an apology for being so late.

"Dazai. I think I owe you some yen." Tanizaki laughed through the mic.