Lion's First Inflation

I am a creature that really, more less wonders around a lot.  I just live like every other fluffy creature, in the wild.  I don't know exactly where I came from, but I know that I really love the beauties of my life!  One thing that I really like is food.  I do like to hunt creatures smaller than me, I especially like the cute little fat ones, more fullness and they're just so small and cute!  I have found some creatures bigger than me though, they have the same figure of me and walk on two legs.  I'm not them though, they don't have any fur unless you count their head and faces.  I assume I am a lion, those things have fur and everything, they just don't stand on two legs.

      As I said I like to wonder.  One day, I looked into a home, they were having some celebration, it looked really fun!  It be fun to join but I'm always scared to go near these creatures they might eat me like I do with the creatures I find.  I walked to the back of their home, It was so weird. There were these giant things filled with air. Everyone was inside, I guess they ate their food inside. So with the creatures inside, I wanted to slide down whatever this thing was.

     I climbed up some steps that were conveniently put onto the thing itself.  I went back and forwards going up and sliding down.  I decided to see how this thing works, I'm a very curious lion.  I went behind it and what was there was some small machine, I don't know what it was, but it looked like it took air and moved it into the inflatable thing.  I observed it very carefully not to mess up anything.  There were two ends on it, weird, because it takes air through the middle I don't see where it needs another end.  Then I assumed it was for two inflatable things, there was a switch that made the machine use both ends or one end.  I guess the little wire going from it was the power source, if that was unplugged it would stop.  I guess if the machine unplugged or stopped pumping air into the sliddy thing it would come crashing down.  I can't let the creatures know I'm here so I was very careful.

     I didn't see it when it happened, but there was food next to the machine someone must have dropped.  I slipped and fell right where the other end of the machine was.  I think it kinda got stuck into my "end" to, this made me a little embarrassed.  With my fall i knocked it over, this made the switch move and get stuck on the both end indicator.  It felt really weird inside me, but a really good weird.  I watched my fluffy belly plump up, not of my control.  My belly continued to bulge out bigger.  What if I was never able to be free and pop? I grew bigger and bigger, my belly was unimaginaly plump, then it became fat.  I was helpless, I didn't want to call the creatures for help because I didn't wanna be seen by them, especially like this!  My belly continued to grow bigger, more bigger, without ever stoping.  Although... I liked it!  It was strange but I liked growing, the air inside me and my huge squishy belly, the air pressure made me feel good!  I didn't want it to stop, and if I did bust I'd might enjoy it!  I was so big already, my arms weren't even able to stay by my side.  They have puffed up and grown along with my enormously large belly.

     I was getting less and less squishy and the air became more tight.  I was surprised my belly could grow this big, an enormous fluffy orb!  I dont know how its even possible, but I continue to grow even after times where it seemed like my end.  Though, now it was coming to an end!  My squishyness was completely got the tension was increased.  It pleasured me causing me to moan, but not with pain.

      My body couldn't take it no more.  Once my head sunk into my inflated body I knew I was gonna bust.  Then right when I had the thought, BOOM!  I burst and It felt amazing!  The sudden release of air just felt so good.  I realized I was laying on the ground, I didn't die, how I wondered.  It confused me so much, this entire situation did.  I still didn't know how I came into this life, but maybe I didn't even know the thing that contains my life nether.  The burst of air caused a ruckus, destroyed the machine and broke the windows to the furless creatures homes.  I ran hoping no one noticed anything, if anyone seen me inflate I would have been so embarrassed. 

     Though the rest of that day I stayed in the woods, what if I could inflate myself without a machine.  With that, I forced my belly to grow, it sadly failed.  The point being is that I couldn't stop thinking about the strange happening.  I know one thing though, I enjoyed it and it was very pleasuring to me.  Maybe one day I can inflate myself again.

End ~🎈