"But you are. Did she not tell you what happened yesterday." Another guy says. It was the same guy who attacked me.

Tears form in my eyes but I blink them back. Don't show any weakness. Just walk away. I keep telling myself. And that's what I do. I hold my head high and walk away. "Gaia what's going on?" Goten asks me.

"N-nothing. I'll tell you the truth later. Don't believe anything anyone says. And tell Trunks the same.. I don't want him mad at me.." I say quietly and walk away.

~time skip to the end of school~
Gaia's POV
I rush away from the school and into the woods. I take flight as soon as I reach the woods and head to Bulmas. When I get inside I rush to the training room, to find Vegeta.

"Can I train with you?" I ask trying not to seem weak.

"Whatever." He says in his usual disgusted tone. He hands me a pair of Trunks' training clothes and I change quickly.

"Thank you Vegeta." I say bowing.

"Whatever, lets train." He says. He turns up the gravity to 100 and sees it doesn't phase me. He turns it up until it's at 400. I begins to break a sweat trying to move.

I power up to a Super, and so does he. "Throw your best at me Vegeta." I say cockily. Probably a mistake on my part but I need to let off some steam and I know he can take it.

We trained for a few hours when we heard dad, Gohan, Goten and Trunks come inside the doors. "Gaia!" Dad yells.

"Damn, the found me." I lost focus and Vegeta used it to send a finishing blow. He hit me and I fell to the ground leaving a crater in it. "That wasn't fair Vegeta!" I yelled.

"Life isn't fair girly. You're lucky to be alive after that blow." He states.

"Yeah I guess." I say. "I'd rather be dead." I mumble to myself. He didn't hear me and tossed me a water bottle and a towel. "Thanks."

He nodded and then he asked. "Why'd you say 'damn they found me' earlier?"

"I really don't want to talk about it." I say as they all walk into the training room.

"Gaia, you have some explaining to do!" Trunks says furiously. "And are those my clothes?" He asks eyeing me.

"That's not important right now." Goten says looking at me. "What's important is you said you'd explain."

"I know." I said looking down trying not to show weakness. "But I don't know where to start." I say quietly.

"Then let me refresh your memory on what happened at school today. Every guys in school saying how you screwed Terry Jamison." Trunks says harshly.

"What?" Everyone exclaims except for Goten, Trunks and I.

"That's not what happened." I says looking up.

"Then explain!" Trunks yells. I flinch back a little.

"Trunks! Stop being a spoiled brat." Vegeta says shocking everyone. He looked at me with the look of -continued what you were saying-.

"Yesterday when I was walking threw the woods, he and a few of his friends jumped in front of me and one had a clothe and put it to my mouth. I passed out, and when I woke up I was tied up..." I trailed off and shudder a stray tear rolled down my face. "When I woke up I was tied up naked in the woods. I didn't fight back after I woke up because I didn't want to hurt anyone, I don't like hurting people you know." I said quietly letting a few tears fall again while I looked down.

I looked up slightly to see everyone looking beyond pissed. Nobody said anything everyone just had that look of -if looks could kill-.

It's been five minutes now and still nobody will say anything. They keep giving me pitiful looks. I hate this, I wanna go run away. Maybe I'll go to the lookout and ask if I can train in the time chamber? I think to myself, but how exactly am I going to get out of here? 

I stand up and start walking away. "Where are you going?!" Dad yells.

"Bathroom geez." I say walking away. Dad follows behind. I shut the door in his face and lock it. "Be out in a minute." Now's my chance, lower my power level and take off out the window as fast as you can. Wait! Instant transmit! I think to myself.

I instant transmit to the look out. "Hello Gaia. It's a surprise seeing you here." Dende says.

"Hey Dende, can I use the Hyperbolic Time Chamber to train? Please?" I ask politely.

"What for child?" Mr. Popo asks.

"I need to get away and clear my head. I want to train." I say looking him in the eyes pleadingly.

"Of course. Does your dad or anyone know?" Dende asks. I shake my head no. "Why not?"

"Because I need to get away from them. Don't tell them where I am please?!" I beg.

"If they come here I won't lie. But they cannot entire the Hyperbolic Time Chamber as long as it's active."

"Thank you Dende." I say as Mr. Popo shows me the way. "Thank you!" I bow deeply and enter the room.

I was stopped before i entered completely. A strong hand grabbed me, I turned around to see......

~Authors note! I will update every week. Maybe everyday. Or so. I don't know yet. This is my first Dragon Ball Z fanfic. Sorry if it sucks. Please Vote! Comment! And Share! Thank yoy❤️🐉~