School

Gaia's POV
"Gaia! Gaia! Come on sissy! Wake up!" Goten yells trying to wake me up. "I'm getting mom!"

I shoot up from bed and yell. "Don't you dare!" As if she heard us mom walks in.

"You two are going to be late for school." She says. "Get up and dressed Gaia." She says looking at me.

"Okay mom." I say rolling onto the floor. "Goten, get out of my room so I can get dressed." I say getting up and going to my closet.

"Why?" He asks sitting on my bed.

"Get out now Goten!" I shout.

"Goten! Get out of your sisters room!" Mom shouts at him.

He sighs and mumbles under his breath. "I don't understand girls."

~time skip~
Trunks' POV
"Trunks! Gaia and Goten are here! Hurry up you're going to be late!" Mom yells up to me.

"Trunks!" Gaia yells really whinny like knocking on my door.

"I'm almost ready, I'm looking for a shirt." I say sighing.

"Well hurry up. I don't want to be late." She says now getting annoyed. Man this girl is something else.

"If you think it's that easy with all the clothes I have why don't you come in here and pick one out!?" I say sarcastically, but of course she takes it literally and just walks in."you know I was being sarcastic right?" I ask turning around and see her blushing a light shade of pink.

"Yeah, but I think we'll move faster if you let me help you." She says going over to my closet. She looks back at me for a minute probably to see what pants i have on, then back in the closet. "Here, wear this on. It matches and it shows off your muscles." She says still blushing.

I take the shirt, it's my black capsule corpt. shirt. "Thanks Gaia." I pull the shirt over my head then we head downstairs.

"What took you so long!?" Goten asks.

"Couldn't find a shirt." I say simply. "Come on, let's go. We don't want to be late." I say. "Bye mom. See yah dad." I say walking out the door.

"Bye Bulma, bye Vegeta." Gaia and Goten say in unison.

Goten's POV
I flew up next to Trunks to ask him a few things before we got to school. As usual Gaia went a head because she doesn't want to be late. "Hey Trunks?"

"What's up Goten?" He asks while still looking ahead.

"Do you like Gaia?" I ask tilting my head.

"Uhh... why do you ask?" He asks looking at me slightly, then turning away.

"No reason. Just wondering really." I say.

"Uhm well..." he starts but the Gaia comes back.

"Are you guys coming or what? School starts in a fifteen minutes and I'm not covering for you this time." She says taking off again.

"Man she's crazy. We better go, we don't wanna anger her." Trunks says. I laugh but nod in agreement. I love my twin but she's scary as hell when mad.

Gaia's POV
I arrive at school with my brother and best friend. Something is seriously off though. We landed a few blocks away and ran the rest of the way without braking a sweat. But when I walked in the doors something just seemed off. Normally the halls would be filled with laughter and talking, today they were filled with death glare from girls and snide comments from guys.

"Hey Trunks why are you hanging around a slut?!" Came one of the popular guys. Great so that's what this is about.

"I'm not hanging around a slut." He says. He doesn't know what happened. Yesterday before I got home, I was walking in the woods when a guy came out and attacked me. And when I mean attacked I mean basically molested me, but I couldn't fight back for two reasons. One he knocked me out and tied me up, two I don't hurt people. I'm stronger then my brothers and Trunks. So imagine what I might have done if I hit the guy 'lightly' I could have killed him.