Oh . Well !

( Narrator POV )

Tiffany & her mother Tasha was having a very heated conversation.

"THAT UNGRATEFUL BITCH !"

"Mother, calm down, I destroyed her house!"

SMACK ! Tasha slapped Tiffany.

"Don't you dare tell me too come down, this shit is all you damn fault. I had her ass busy. You had to be ungrateful just like her ass. Why didn't you just ask somebody else? HUH? You fucking answer me!"

"Be-Be-Because mother she ne-need she needed the money."

Tiffany said on the verge of tears she hated when he mother slapped her or called her names. Their mother was the only person that she feared.

"Now, the bitch is going to come after us. I'm getting too damn old to fight her young ass but when he ass do come. I got something waiting on that ass."

"Wh-what is that mother?"

"Don't fucking worry about it. Now get the hell out my presents. While i soak & sip on my wine. Go get it w/ my strawberries that just came in this morning & don't eat one. I know how many in there."

Tiffany hurried along not before calling her mother a hateful bitch.

Tasha heard Tiffany. She put out her cigarette and waited for Tiffany. She was tired of the disrespect.

Tasha waited & waited. She saw that Tiffany spit in her wine. She had hidden cameras in the house. So when Kyralyn comes it wont be a surprise at all.

Tasha was sick. She needed some serious help. She wasn't always like that. It started when she had a miscarriage in high school before she had Kyra.

Tasha experienced a lot of things growing up. It traumatized her in many ways.

Tiffany walked back in the room w/ her mother strawberries & wine.

Tasha poured the wine on her & backhanded her so hard Tiffany nose fractured. Tasha drug Tiffany outside & locked her outside & its was 40 degrees outside.

Tiffany banged on the door. Her father & brother knew better to interfere w/ Tasha & who ever life she making hell. Even the maids knew better.

Tasha opened the door & poured ice cold water on Tiffany.

Tiffany prayed & prayed her mother will let her in. Hell somebody before she freezed to death. Life was unfair to Tiffany right now!

Life was unfair to Kyra. Who did nothing to neither of them.

1 hour later & Tiffany body was going to shock. Tasha sunt somebody to get her & leave her ass by the the door.

Tiffany had frost bites all over her.

Her daddy & brother just stood there & watched. They wished they could do something but knew better.

Tasha had everybody in fear!