The Phone Call

Kyralyn POV ****

Kyralyn was sitting there in her living room, crying as she was going threw her & her little boy photos. Just thinking to herself how could her life be so horrible. She was a A - B honor roll student. She never snuck out the house. Never talked back put yet I'm getting punished.

My child probably hates me right now, probably up wondering why his mommy left him or don't love him. I'm going to get my child back if that the last thing that I do.

While in my thoughts I hear my phone ring. I put on my fake voice because one thing my fake ass mother taught me was never left anyone see me broken.

I see its Tiffany calling, Oh God!

"Hello"?

"Hey sis, whatchaa doing"?

"Umm, nothing, just looking for a new job and a place to stay, why wassup"?

"OH, girl don't worry about that I have a offer and if you refuse me its going to be HELL TO PAY"?

I looked at that phone like who this BITCH talking to!!

"& wtf does that mean"?

"Look her bitch, we all know you want that bastard child of yours, you will shut the fuck up & listen"!

" Bi--"

"LISTEN, you will go out with my ex boyfriend, make him fall in love with you &  then you will disappear & then he would fall back in love with me, capesh!"

I'm thinking this bitch have really lost her damn mind.

"I will pay you 50,000 dollars, that way you can get your child back".

" 50 g how the hell did you get that much money'?

" When dad fount out you was pregnant, half of the money was going to you & now it's going to me, I'm not going to college & I don't know how to tell them so I'm giving it to you, so are you going to do it? Think for your son!"

"UMM. Tiffany......."