The Phone Call Part 2

" Tiffany i dont know"

" Please, this the only thing i've ever asked you too do for me!"

" Okay finee, good, this what I need you to do!"

"Every thursday he go to his favorite hangout place on Line Avenue, too go get his favorite food, chilie cheese fries & a large sprite. You are going to be sitting down crying, he hate when women cry, so he wll come approach you & ask you whats wrong. You get his # and yall become close friends & from that step foward, ill letcha know & im going to be watching, to make sure everything goes as plan.

" Okay Then, BYE I Have too go & thats I go see my son, I dont know if i can make it"

" What time?"

"10 am to 1"

"OKAY, great, he goes round 3:30."

"OKAY, BYE"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kyralyn POV***

After getting off the phone with Tiffany, I took a much needed bubble bath. While in the tube someone knocks on my door.

" COMINGGGGGG"

"WHAT TF DO YOU WANT NOW?"!!

" Kyra dear, that no waay to talk to your landlord, I can put your ass OUT, you not shit & wont have shit but that body of yours, you LOW LIFE BITCH"

SMMAAAAACK

Kyralyn slapped his ass, She have never felt so low in her life. He called her that all because she wouldn't sleep with him, he's been trying to sleep with her sense she's  moved in that hell hole. After she said that she slammed the door in his face & cryed herself to a much needed sleep, because in the morning she was going to get on her grown women shit & stop all that fucking crying. People now a days love too see her cry.

Nobody Knows her pain or even care if she was dead or alive , only her child!