Day With My Pride and Joy ( Part 1 )

** Kyra POV **

Thursday Morning

Today , is the day I go see my baby boy. I get outta bed & make my way to the bathroom to take care of my daily hygiene.

Turn on the shower head & the raggedy ass water faucet, the water would not get hot. So I slip on my bath robe & make my way to my landlord apartment.

Fat bastard open the door & had the look of lust in his eyes. & the smell of ass & beer in on his breath .

" Weeeeeeellllllll helluuuur chile " He spoke

" Um, hi , my damn water heater broke . Can you get off you fat , lazy , extra sloppy ass & fix the shit? I have shit to do!"

Before I knew it the bitch slapped me .

Before I could put 2 & 2 together me & this nigga was full on blowing fighting.

Some old ass lady in her big ass dress & draws came out & on the phone with the police came out, talking loud ass shit .

A good 10 mins with everybody out side & 3 police cars & the fight was over.

After getting a fucking fine & I pressed charges on that bitch ass nigga, I gotta move out in 30 fucking days. That some bullshit but Gladly, fucking bitches.

It was now 12 & I got to go see my baby at 3, lord knows when I see his chubby light skin face. Makes my heart melt.

Imonie was turning 3 pretty soon & the fact that she can't even give her baby a nice birthday like he deserve breaks her heart & the fact that Imonie daddy don't want to do w/ her or her child, just shows the nigga aint shit.

Kyra packed alot of her things & the things she can carry & went to a old beautiful lady house name Mrs.Rosie. She was like a granny Kyra never had, if Kyra knew she needed anything she could go to Mrs.Rosie.

Mrs.Rosie husband died of a heartattack 4 years ago & they had 1 child but he died at birth, so Mrs.Rosie always welcomes company. Kyra picked up the phone & dialed Mrs.Rosie number & 3 mins on the phone Mrs.Rosie was on the way.

30 mins later

Mrs. Rosie had cooked fries chicken , bake beans & rice.

After Kyra talked to Mrs.Rosie & took her a much needed shower. She was on her way to see her baby boy sense it was way on the other side of town. Mrs.Rosie told Kyra she could take her car & be safe.

40 mins later

Kyra little boy comes running out almost stumbles over, so happy to see her. Eyes full of tears both of them.

"Mwommmmieee, Big Boy misses you . Do you miss me mwommie ?"

"Hehe , of course baby, mommy misses you, mommy misses you so much" Kyralyn spoke in between cries.

"Mwommie wait right here , I got something for yew otahie ?"

"Okay , baby mommy wait right here."

Little fast self took off running and came back with a piece of paper that he drew. It was sloppy but it meant so much to her that too know that her son thinks of her.

"Good job , big boy. Give mommy kiss , mommy loves it!"

"Mwommie do you hate me? Why I'm not home with you? Why you not there to tuck me in at night & Ms.Sarah is? Mwommie I dont like her she smell like old cats mwommie!"

Imonie spoke w/ a dead ass look on his face.

Kyra didn't know how to explain to a 2 year old that he is in foster care because someone lied on her. So she did the best that she could.

"Because baby someone doesn't want to see us happy but trust me baby, you will & no mommy could never hate you. Just make sure you treat Ms.Sarah right . Okay ? What do you want to do for your birthday big boy?"

She asked wanting to change the subject.

"To come home too you!" He spoke w/ tears streaming down his face!

" Okay baby , I promise !" She spoke half telling the truth. Wiping the tears of his face.

"Pinky promise mommy !"

" I pinky promise baby "

The rest of the little time they had , they just talked and played around & just like every other visit they both left crying.

Imonie social worker pulled her to the side & said in 1 week she had to take a drug test & then she could take Imonie house. Kyra talked to the social worker & they said that they will inspect Mrs.Rosie house out to see if its suitable. Kyra couldn't be more happy.

Now for the next part . . . Meeting Tiffany's ex !