No Time For Games ( Part 2 )

( KYRA POV )

While Dee hugged me, I couldn't help but too smell him. My body felt one w/ him. But I couldn't get the fact that this is a married man. This is not pleasure but business. Getting myself together and pushed him off of me.

"Dee, stop this is not right. Your married, & Im not a home-wrecker."

"Kyra, I'm not married . My ex wife is in jail for killing our son. ( I gasped ) Yea, we had an argument. I told her she wasn't shit & if it wasn't for that little boy. We would not be together. So she killed him. Suffocated him in sleep. The day before his birthday. I was gone kill her but she called the police right after she did it because she knew I was gone tear her ass from limb to limb. My son didn't deserve that shit. All because his mother was jealous & that was the day before his 5th birthday. My little boy didn't even get to live his life man or see his 5th birthday . That shit hurts. I hope that bitch burn in hell!

By that time, I was out my chair & hugging him & rubbing his back. Man that broke my heart. We was crying on each other shoulder. No one deserves that because of their parents insecurities. If he ain't want you . Oh . Well ! The child had nothing to do w/ the situation.

"Dee. I'm so sorry. I feel your pain." I spoke, wiping my tears away.

"Noll, Kyra you don't until your little boy dies, you will never feel my pain!" He spoke w/ such rage & boldness that I was frighten on what to say next.

Well . . . Damn!

My thoughts were interrupted by my cell phone ringing. I put the phone on speaker. It was Mrs.Rosie .

"Hello, Kyralyn. I know its 11 sometime but Imonie wanted to speak too you before he goes to bed. . . Come to the phone big boy."

I smiled. My baby was such a mommies boy.

"Hi, mommie."

"Hi baby, You taking care of Mrs.Rosie ?"

"Yes maam, she . . she let play w/ Mr.Bear in the tube. But she told me if he get wet he would be no more gwood." He spoke seeming sad.

"Shes right baby. Mommy is going to buy you a toy truck , any kind you want."

"Okay , mwommie. I gotta go now. I am very very very slweeepiee !"

I started laughing. He is something serious. My pride & joy.

"Okay. Mommy love you & see you soon baby. Be good for me. Okay?"

"I LOVE YOU MORE THAN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD MOMMIE & OKAY ILL BE GOOD & BE A BIG BOY . BYE BYE MOMMY!"

" Okay, baby."

He makes my heart melts. That little boy gone be death of me. I hung up & focused my attention back on Dee.

"Okay, Kyralyn. No more bullshit or tears. Tomorrow be prepared too be up at 6. You gotta lot too shit. But I know that you are a fast learner.So it wont take long!"

"Okay, Dee. What are we going to be doing?" I asked because I'm clueless af.

"Lets, just say you gone have too work them muscles and that brain. I hope you flexible and remember how to fight." He spoke w/ that damn sly ass grin. Ive always hated.

"Okay, I gotta big day. So lets go."

Later on that night, I felt the bed dent and felt something smooth & wet run up and down my treasure. I let out this big ass moan. Finally being able too open my eyes. I see its Dee eating my pussy. Like he has never ate & miss my teasure. The thought of that almost made me climax.

2 nuts later. Dee was behind me. With his head in between my neck. Kissing my ear. Telling me that he missed me & loved me. Apart of me felt bad because deep in my heart I knew that me & Dee could never work & that Josh is my soul mate.

Josh is a few months younger than but acts like he 3 years older. I can tell from our short converstation. The way our lips felt 1 when I kissed him made my knees weak. Ugh! Not the love triangle.

Dre thought him giving me head was gone release some stress only bought more too my plate. FUCK ! Hope this doesn't come back & bite me in the ass. Few more thoughts & I was finally sleep.

----------------------------------------------

• Kyra mother, father & Tiffany POV coming up next.

• Dee & Kyra or Kyra & Josh ?

• What Dee got Kyra doing in the morning ?

• Imonie is so precious.

• Is this story too sad or boring ?

• Dont forget too comment & vote !