Ruby Necklace Mission

The Vongola Decimo needed a certain necklace from a wealthy Japanese celebrity who happened to live in the same area as the Vongola heir. Guess who got roped into stealing the necklace.

Hiroto and Yuma raced through the forest, gunshots ringing out as the wall faded from sight.

The two stopped in a clearing. The duo were clad in black with brown backpacks.

Yuma raised an eyebrow in question. "What now?" 

"Leave. Clean ourselves up. Go to class." The strawberry blonde said, speaking in clipped tones.

"Affirmitive."

Interesting quirk of Hiroto, when he gets stressed and he has to speak, he'll do it with the minimum amount of words needed. 

The Sky and his Gaurdian made their way back to Hiroto's house. The two checked over their wounds, fixed themselves up, and changed before falling asleep. They only had about five hours until class, they would be bone tired later today.

"Yeah the newspaper covered it!"

"Huh, what happened last night?"

"Yeah, what are you guys talking about?" 

"Late last night thieves broke into a mansion and stole a priceless necklace." 

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"It was a ruby necklace, right?"

"Yup."

"I wonder who did it!" Yuzuki Fuwa exclaims.

Both Hiroto and Yuma meet eyes from across the classroom, Isogai smiled sheepishly as Maehara shrugged.

Thanks to Ghosty-And-Cloud and Asahina_Maroon. 

Next chapter is going to take awhile to come out.

-Silver