Picked Up By Reborn

It was a regular class day, class plotting, Irina and Karasuma being themselves, and Hiroto Maehara-Sawada was being picked up at the end of the day.

'Baka-Hiroto, I'm picking you up at the end of class. Have your things ready(or else).' -Reborn

Was the text Hiroto received.

The strawberry blond made a mental note then continued on with walking to school.

It was only when footsteps started coming towards the class at the end of the day Hiroto remembered. 

'Oh...darn, I forgot about Reborn.' Hiroto thought, biting his lip. Yuma glanced at the hallway. Hiroto started placing things in his bag as he listens to the footsteps come closer. 

"Yes, Maehara-kun?" Korosensei said, noticing the strawberry blonde who raised his hand and had an anxious look on his face.

"Umm, Korosensei, you got the note that someone is picking me up, right?" Hiroto asked. Meanwhile, Hiroto continued to mentally freak out. 

"Yes I did, do you know when they're picking you up?" The octopus replied.

At that moment someone opened the door to the classroom and took a step inside. 

'Who's he?'  Was the thought for everyone in the classroom except Yuma and Hiroto.

"Hello, I'm here to pick up my godson?" A tall Italian man wearing a black suit said. A green chameleon was on his fedora, which had an orange ribbon.

"And you are?" Korosensei asked.

"Renato Sinclair, a pleasure to meet you, Mr....?" Reborn said, extending his hand for a shake.

"Korosensei."

"No surname?"

"No." Korosensei said.

A pokerface was Reborn's reply.

"...Bye everyone, see you tomorrow. I'll text you when I'm done with my tort-tutoring, Yuma-chan." The strawberry blond said cheerily as he walked out, giving everyone a wave before leaving.

"Well then, a pleasure to meet all of you." The man said, tilting his head to the class. Renato walked out the door.

"That was interesting, nufufufufu." Korosensei said, rubbing two tentacles together.

"Who is he, Yuma?" 

"He's Hiroto-chan's godfather." Yuma replied smoothly.

"What???" 

"What does he do, Yuma?"

"He's an advisor for the Vongola Company." Yuma said, his eyes flicked to the clock in relief. 

"You mean that large corporation that took over Nasell Corp last year?"

"Ahh, class is over. Have a great rest of the day everyone! I'll see you tomorrow!" Korosensei said, having glanced at the clock.

Yuma quickly disappeared before he could be interrogated more by his classmates and teachers. 

Hiroto showed up the next day with sore muscles. His classmates crowded around asking questions much to his growing annoyance. It took the next day's craziness to divert his classmates from their interrogations. 

My thanks to Asahina_Maroon and Ghosty-And-Cloud.

So question for everybody reading this, should Reborn and/or Tsuna show up for Takaoka? At the very least Maehara will be able to block Takaoka's knee to the stomach. 

-Silver