21

wow um i srsly love u guys
ur comments r so cute and i've been low key stalking some of u (;
thank you all ilysm

wow um i srsly love u guysur comments r so cute and i've been low key stalking some of u (;thank you all ilysm

in that moment, nothing else mattered.

you sat quaintly and quietly, wrapped in the arms of your one and only boyfriend. the term itself brought you satisfaction, although you had never been the type to use labels. you stared up at his beaming expression as he held you closely to the warmth of his chest.

taking in his features was all you could think to do. the indents in his cheeks outlined his smile like a painting in a frame, while his few freckles reminded you of a concluding sunset, when only the brightest of stars are visible through the little light left in the sky. his dark eyes shimmered like a black pond at dusk, reflecting the moonlight through the ripples in the water. everything about him was so compelling and magnificent, something you had not noticed before.

he suddenly looked to your direction, everything coming together just as a finishing touch completes a work of art. he faced you, the both of you peering into each other's eyes. you were then compelled to close yours as he leaned in slowly, bringing his hands to your jaw as your lips met. his breath smelled of cinnamon, going along with the taste as your lips moved in sync, only forcing you to crave more of him.

"y/n and danny boy sittin in a tree!!" troye shouted at top volume, causing you two break from dan's grasp.

"shut up, you child," he muttered, crossing his arms and pouting.

"oh, he's the child?" you implied.

"you too, little missy..."

~ ~ ~

you couldn't help but smirk as you reentered the upstairs office, the faint city lights glimmering from the view of the clear walls. connor was in the corner, attempting to take a picture of his reflection in the windows.

as the door closed swiftly behind you, your eyes seemingly wandered throughout the room, lost in a cloudy wonderland of pure serenity and pleasure

"he's amazing, con," you spoke, grabbing his attention from the other side of the space.

a beam stretched across your friend's face as he approached you.

"so it's official?"

you nodded, looking at him brightly. he then moved closer toward you and brought you into a hug, holding your shoulders after releasing.

"i'm so happy for you."

"thank you, connor," you smiled.

suddenly, you noticed something in his face change, like something clicked in him, altering his mood.

"everything okay," you questioned, starting to worry when the disappointed expression became more apparent.

"fine."

"connor..."

he then peered down to the floor, investigating his dress shoes and letting out a long sigh.

"troye and i have been arguing over money lately..."

you mentally groaned at just the thought of money, being the one and only root of your stress.

"...he really wants to get a cat. they're just a lot of responsibility, and they're expensive. i mean sure we can afford it, but neither of us would ever be home to care for it. plus with all of youtube's changes lately..."

"i get it. i think we should just go home and forget about the economy for the night," you chuckled, knowing how articulate connor tends to get over money management.

"good plan."

this is kinda short sorry
i just got my first job so i'm a lil stressed
thanks for dealing w me homies