Once  felt the box I quickly yanked on the box and stood up sliding the box open see my key I quickly opened the door, unlocked the other door for Kevin as he got in the passenger seat. Once we pulled out and started heading toward the gates that were still mobbed  by a large group of trash rag reporters. Hopefully after we leave most will dissipate and leave the grounds, but a few my stick around for a few days. Maybe that was why Dante didn't want me dead just yet. I shrugged of the shivering feeling that thought had given me as the gate slowly opened and a couple guards blocked reporter from getting inside the gate. It was stop and go, as the car barely moved from the crowed blocking our way. After an irritating time getting through the bright flashes, the car was finally free and I was able to drive down the road without any interruptions.

“Well that was pretty fun” Kevin said as he grinned and I shook my head in disbelief

“shut up Kevin” I said trying not to smile as his amusement

“whatever man, I had a blast last night and so did you, haven't actually seen you act like a normal person in a long time” Kevin said and he drummed his hands along with the song on the radio

“yeah super fun, do you even realized that Dante could have killed both of us just know” I said as Kevin shook his head

“I don't think he would have killed us, he seems to like you and when you left to take Jane to her room and was yelling at that girl and guy he seemed more pissed that they could have endangered you, your dad was pissed at that man for giving Jane drugs it was kind of strange"

“well my parents see Jane as the daughter they never had and blame me for the reason for never have a daughter” I said as I focused on the road

“yeah I know it sucks in all about your mothers in all, but I still don't get how that's your fault, it had nothing to do with you, it's really messed up that they blame that on you” Kevin said, as I remember a long time ago

When I was around two, my mother became pregnant with her second child, the baby was going to be a girl. My mother seemed so happy in pictures and with big puffy pink dresses next to her, my father and mother at doctor appointments holding up pictures of the baby in her womb. But close to my mother's do date, there were complications and they doctors tried to save the baby, but their efforts were in vain. My baby sister was stillborn when they finally got her out and was unable to revive. I would have loved to have a little sibling, after the stillborn birth my mother was never able to have children again.

“just leave it alone Kevin” I snapped at him as the car fell into silence

My parents didn't verbally blame me, nor did they ever really show that they blamed me for the death of the baby. But I knew they did, I when I was eight  that I had discovered about my almost sister. I had found the pictures of my mother pregnant and thought they were from when I was born, but when I asked my mother about all the pink clothing and dolls in the crib she had broken down and cried and told me about losing my sister. My father and mother arguing that night, and I heard my mother scream that it was my father's and my  fault she had lost the baby her beautiful baby girl. I had been home from school for holiday break, but I couldn't take knowing the truth so I ran away and went to Kevin house and stayed there for a couple of weeks until my father came and got me dragging me back to school. Never did they ask why I had ran off and didn't come home. That was when I knew they both blamed me for the loss of their second child, I have always carried that guilt with me and I just blame myself for it as well.