Johnkat

Karkat was typing furiously on his keyboard. He was writing a memo, and everyone knew it. Or he was talking to John Egbert. Nepeta could tell he was flushed for the boy, and of course, she told everyone and wrote a few stories about it.

He seemed to be really into his typing, perhaps he's giving another quadrant lecture.

":33< Karkitty! What are you doing?"

"NEPETA FUCK OFF!"

":33< Oh cmon Karkitty!"

"I'M YELLING AT THE JOHN HUMAN-"

":33< I SHIP IT!"

He put his hands to his face and screamed. He hated her shippings, and he hated her shipping him and john.

*Pester log*

EB: karkat? can i ask something?

CG: WHY THE FUCK DO YOU NEED TO ASK ME IF YOU CAN ASK A GOD DAMN QUESTION?

EB: I'll take that as a yes

CG: GO AHEAD.

EB: well, i know i say im not a homosexual but...

CG: JOHN, JUST FUCKING SAY WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT TO SAY!

EB: i like you...

CG: UH

EB: as more than a friend, like, matesprites or what ever its called.

CG: MATESPRITS. SO, YOU WANT TO BE MY MATESPRIT OR SOME SHIT?

EB: well, yeah!

CG: WELL... UH, OKAY SURE

EB: r-really?!

*John's POV*

He said yes?! OhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygod! What do I do, though? Oh! I need to ask Dave...

Ding!

Too late...

*Pester log, again*

CG: I MEAN I KIND OF FEEL THE SAME WAY. SO WHY THE FUCK NOT?

EB: say, you have been talking about how after the scratch we will meet right? does that mean we can see each other then?!

CG: IF I SAY WE CAN MEET AFTER THE SCRATCH, OF COURSE, WE CAN FUCKING SEE EACH OTHER, IN LESS YOU ARE BLIND LIKE TEREZI.

EB: no im not blind!

CG: GOOD.

carcinoGeneticist ceased trolling ectoBiologist

*Karkat's POV*

Holy fuck, John. Fucking. Egbert. Wants to be my matesprit. I can't tell anyone about this-

":33< KARKITTY! HE WANTS TO BE YOUR MATESPRIT! MY OTP IS CANNON!"

Shit, Nepeta is still behind me.

*Regular POV*

Karkat groaned as Nepeta squealed running around in circles. He was going to yell more but he was already thinking about other things.

Soon he just got up and left the room, and went somewhere else. (Side note, they are on the meteor but Gamzee doesn't kill people, nor does Vriska or Eridan.) He was left in his thoughts, thinking of what it would be like.

'John would be a good matesprit though.'

He thought to himself.

He decided maybe to talk with Gamzee- No fuck that, he won't be any help right now. Maybe Sollux would be able to help.

"SOLLUX WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?"

"Over here."

"CAN I TALK TO YOU ABOUT SOMETHING?"

"2ure, what ii2 iit?"

"I'M FLUSHED FOR THE JOHN HUMAN AND HE ASKED ME TO BE HIS MATESPRIT AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW. I ACCEPTED BUT NOW I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO SAY TO HIM."

"Holy 2hiit, KK. Okay, II thiink you 2hould ju2t talk two hiim a2 iif you're ju2t friiend2, well... you know what II fuckiing mean!"

"I GUESS THAT WOULD WORK BUT WHAT ABOUT WHEN WE MEET?"

"II don't know."

He groaned and got up ready to leave. Well, they did have a while until they met so he had a lot of time to think.

"MAYBE THIS WON'T BE SO BAD..."

A/N: My brain died at the end, so sorry for the bad ending.